Only Serious Replies please Does it happen when someone says

Guest Gupt

Dear SangatJi, Only Serious and honest Replies please.I am in between two minds whether to post this question on a forum considering that I dont wish to make my circumstances worse.I also suffer from OCD.

Someone after a fight said "Rab Kare too Agle Janam Me Hinjra Bane".Does it happen actually? This question has been tormenting me .

Nothing ever happens by one's saying, you are weak inside that's why you are fearing and somewhere OCD is a mental problem all based on fears.

Dear if things happened just by ones sayings that proves God's power weak and it is never weak.

get this out of your head that something wrong would EVER happen to you if one said something.

God is the supreme power who controls everything, not people.

You gotta be strong mentally.

Do your prayers and Love God as much as you can to feel comfort inside out.

Dear SangatJi, Only Serious and honest Replies please.I am in between two minds whether to post this question on a forum considering that I dont wish to make my circumstances worse.I also suffer from OCD.

Someone after a fight said "Rab Kare too Agle Janam Me Hinjra Bane".Does it happen actually? This question has been tormenting me .

Je bolan naal har chiz ho jandi.... te rab nu manan di lor ki c.... hhahaha dont worry... bande de bolan naal ni.. rab de hukam naal sab hunda :)

see nothing happens by speaking or cursing by someone only and only if he is a mahapurush or bhram gyaini so no worry about that

and for ur ocd i would say atleast do chaupai sahib ji da path including kirpa kari hum par jag mata and understand its meaning and do regularly and do ardas and its my personal experience

Thanks for your replies.I have become so fearful that i keep thinking of these words every moment.I have even stopped studying or working.I have put my life on hold.

It is not you to blame. you do understand this yeah, chillll, continue with your daily life and ignore whats someone says. do not worry about anything, anything at all. the person who said that to you said it to scare ou, and he/she wanted exactly this to happen, they want you to be panicking and scared, its fate, your fate is already written, yes yur fate is already written but you can pray and improve it, only YOU. No matter what someone says, even if the do black magic or all that cr*p, nothing will happen to you because of these words someone has said. Prove to them by proving yourself that they are wrong and your'e all good. even if this person really means it, they cannot touch you. If you love Maharaj, maharaj will not let ayone touch you.

its fate, your fate is already written, yes yur fate is already written

Veerjee Pehenjee,

Thanks for the reply.Could you explain the line in quotes.I understand that words can not affect me ,then why did you type "It's Fate "

• 2 months later...
Guest Original Surd

dear sangatjee,

I am doing Chaupai sahib and thinking of doing sukhmani sahib.Still ,i experience this sinking feeling inside me that all is lost and i am doomed.A month back,I was drinking a lot to forget what passed.I was drinking to the extent of 5-7 beers starting early morning till evening.My liver was affected due to this.I stopped drinking now.I still have the tendency to drink but i somehow overcome this tendency knowing that it s going to affect my health badly.I gained a lot of weight too.I dont feel like exercising.At one point of time i was an amateur boxer.I am fat now.

Can someone please advise as to what to do?

I am the one who started the post.

dear sangatjee,

I am doing Chaupai sahib and thinking of doing sukhmani sahib.Still ,i experience this sinking feeling inside me that all is lost and i am doomed.A month back,I was drinking a lot to forget what passed.I was drinking to the extent of 5-7 beers starting early morning till evening.My liver was affected due to this.I stopped drinking now.I still have the tendency to drink but i somehow overcome this tendency knowing that it s going to affect my health badly.I gained a lot of weight too.I dont feel like exercising.At one point of time i was an amateur boxer.I am fat now.

Can someone please advise as to what to do?

I am the one who started the post.

Baji Ocd is a mental health condition and you should consult your doctor on the right path for your treatment, have you got a family support system in place, like do you live alone? Also as other posters have stated, nothing people can say can affect you, apart from what you allow, meaning as you have seen the worrying you put yourself through because of the things he said have affected you in the way you live your life, the point is you have become your own worst enemy putting negative thought which has effected your peace of mind.

I just want to say you have not done anything wrong we all have been in positions where we have no knowledge and let fear take hold, like when, I once heard someone say I've accidently eat a bar of chocolate containing egg, he was so worried that he may have broken his amrit, baji it’s about learning what and educating our selves on Gur Bani, but you done a good thing asking because there are Gur Sikhs on this forum who are kooji and are practically following sikhi, and so can help.