I am ready for hell

Guest sim

mei simran singh,age-19,city amritsar.pure hosg vich Guru Granth sahib ji te waheguru ji di kasam kha ke kenda va ki mere te saare loka te atmava de pave oh universe ja kite vi hon ohna de present aate future de maare karam, saare dukh,paap pa dite jaan par iss vich do conditions hai jo ke eh hai

1.present de sare dukh,paap,mare karam iko // mere te paa dite jaan te fir future de dukh,paap,mare karam add on kite jaan.

2.ik // eh kam shuru hon to baad vich.pave mei kina vi rova,cheeka ja jo vi kara eh vaapis karam nai laye jaan ge.

Sat shri akal

So that all i want to say.and this is my last commet.because shayed eh cmmnt karan to baad mei cmmnt karan joga bacha hi na.

first thing is that i don't care about myself and second thing that i love the whole world.i don't want my family,friends,country men or all humans suffer.everyone do someting because of some purpose.i am not a saint like jesus.but i love the world and i am not letting anyone hurt it even god.i pray to waheguru that let me handel all pain.i want to lock myself to some contract like

There will be two conditions:

1.have to transfer all sins pains all at once and also future sins and pains.

2.once its done no matter how much i beg or cry there will be no return.

So in this way i want to lock all this s*it into me.

I got everyting in the life i ever wished money,friends,love,fun.now its my time to return it back.

I think maybe sants can help because everything they talk become truth.

Any other idea how can i do this.

Sim, it seems you have fallen into a classic trap. Without knowing it you have been grabbed by hunkaar and Moh.

Firstly you must realise that you need to live in AkaalPurkhs HUKAM. People suffer for a reason and it is His hukam that they suffer who are you to go against AkaalPurkhs order? You need nimarta and humbleness and accept His will.

Moh has taken over you , you feel for your family and friends and country men, you had family and friends in your previous life what about them? You need to break free from the shackles of Moh and maya, this is only through His grace – Gurparsad, but this can only be obtained through total submission to His will.

You put down two conditions – No, you cannot bargain with Akaal, He does what He wants. We cannot ague with Him, cannot order Him, and cannot set conditions. Only total submission will do, only then will He listen to you.