Namdhari Guru, Jagjit Singh passes away

Azaad

Namdharis beleive in shabad guru but just don't believe guruship ended with sri guru granth sahib ji (and for that they be always away from mainstream panth), my freind showed me a picture, i will ask for it (if people like) to show there used to parkash of sri guru granth sahib in bhaini sahib but later on it was stopped.

All great sikh sants of panth, with exception of damdami taksal (as sant gyani gurbachan singh khalsa was maryada purushtam bhramgyani rightly so to uphold gurmat in most profound way), they all great saints from all samparda's (nihang, udasi, nirmale, sevapanthis, 3h0) had luke warm relationship with namdharis, they all visited bhaini sahib and their leader visited them vice versa.

To name few puratan bhramgyani sants-

Here is sant attar singh ji reru sahib visiting bhaini sahib meeting with their guru-

- In jivan kiranie there is a chapter of sant jwala singh ji harkhowale visiting bhaini sahib as well, their guru used to come visit harkhowal.

- In Nuo Ratan, Sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib also meet with namdharis-bhaini sahib.

- Sant Waryam Singh Ji ratwara sahib had a luke warm relationsip with namdharis.

- Many Nihangs got trained in raag vidya by namdharis.

- Sri Singh Yogi bhajan also had luke warm relationship with namdharis.

- When Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawale beat ghagha and jeon wala in the telivised debate, first singhs who came to appreciate sant hari singh ji randhawale was kuka's

For me personally, the fact they don't have writings of their guru nor they consider them gurbani, the fact they only consider gurbani as writing from sri guru granth sahib, sri dasam granth- and do utmost satkar to shabad guru as they recite mantras from gurbani, listen to gurbani, read gurbani, recite gurbani some even to do das granthi da patt and bibekis/full veggie and they do great humantarian work- biggest hospital in ludhiana, philonthrophy work, perservation of gurmat sangeet raag vidya these cannot be ignored and it has changed my opinion i consider them still close to Gurmat compare to other heretics cults like nirankari, dera sach sauda etc.

To put it contrast they have their one leg in gurmat and other leg in contrary to Gurmat and i think same could be said about others who apparently looks like sikhs- atleast namdharis don't try to hide their other leg which is not in Gurmat, its pretty easy to spot an kukka so there is no hidden agenda..can same can be said regarding missionaries dhunda rejecting jaap sahib and all- who are eating panth from inside? they look like you and me and they have gotten under panth skin and eat panth from inside.

So i think overall- we can look at good things they do instead, take good things from them instead of looking at bad, lets look at the leg which is in Gurmat, and off course in the same breath- we need to look at good things of all cults/missionaries-hybrid bhausarias/sanatan and find a common ground to bridge somehow. Yesterday, i saw an very execellent anakhi video by sarabjit dhunda on facebook regarding much deserve respect to women, i never saw his video before because of my own personal feeling against him- didn't let me watch his video but some of political activism stuff he is saying is absolutely spot on..so i tried and took good things from it.

I have four hindu friends at work but they all belong to different orders within hinduism, they have major ideaological differences- some consider each other schools as hostile cults like arya samajis etc, but when it comes to common cause such as their aim for "akhand bharat" and fight against pakistan, they all work together as one UNIT...that kind of unity we want and same goes with muslims they have 72 different sects/cults and yea they are killing each other in spare time when it comes to their fight against jews, these sullehs for bad reason all come together and fight as one UNIT against an outsider...think about it guys, god forbid if there is another genocide strikes are we really going to care if next neighbour is namdharis or nirankaris or if a natural disaster like earth quake, tsunamis hit us - are we really going to care our next door neighbor is atheist, satan worshipper, nirankari, radhaswami, nirankari, namdharis, homosexuals, hypopridites (i spell that wrong lol), gay club, hell angels, congressi, rss, bjp blah blah?? NO..our natural instinct will kick in hopefully and will try to save each other on a human level...!!!

Now I had this in my mind since afternoon, i thought i just share it gracefully with no hidden agenda nothing simply as it appears...this is what i truly feel/belief..since i let it out off my chest, i am ready for any repercussions hereafter from sangat..!!

He calls someone who considers himself EQUAL to SatGuroo Nanak Dev jee as "saint". :stupidme:

genuine low life!!!

I understand your sentiments, if their guru's is claiming that he is equal to satguru nanak dev ji then i m with you 100% but i don't think thats a case not according to great saints i quoted earlier and parcharikhs we have in the panth for eg- sri singh sahib yogi bhajan who provides different (although somewhat trivial) perspective on satguru fwd to 1.50

And there is another youtube video of him explaining context of satguru which was used for jagjit singh by namdharis (he explained that in the another video- i will try to find it).

This has to remain a nirol Sikhi website and if anyone has any affections for this deceiving conniving cunning cult than keep your opinions to yourself and stop confusing innocent young Sikhs who are visiting this site to gain knowledge of mainstream Sikhism and our ten Gurus.

As far as i m aware this is discussion forum where we are discussing issues well within the policy and those policy does not dictate or stream line strict tat gurmat discussion (you can try gurmatbibek.com, they truly do that)..However, may be sevadars of this website can make a policy change regarding this and i would have no problem following the new implemented policy..i agree this thread should not have been allowed at first place, but now it did- it be only fair to hear both sides of spectrum (old thought and new thoughts in regards to relationship with namdharis) without dictating flow of discussion..that is the true spirit of khalsa (sant-sipahi)instead of dictating flow of discussion. Nevertheless, please implement new rules or changes...i follow the rules either way i have no issue- No trivial thread allowed, no discussion..its simple really..if thread is put on everyone have right to post their input within policies no matter how unpopular their input may be in the circle.!!

I have already provided clarification regarding another similiar topic where someone ask is it okay to talk to dehdhari followers:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69659-is-it-okay-to-talk-with-dehdhari-guru-followers/?p=562676

Look who is being quoted by the 3HO follower a so called saint who goes by the name Yogi Bhajan and does puja of idols.

IF this is not kalyug,where the wrong are being told as right and the right are being diluded to support the wrong, then we really need to prepare for the future.

Mod's and Admin, why are you letting the promotion of a fake Satguru on this site? Kamalroop gets insulted and his ways get unfolded on this site and you close those threads. Now a fake Satguru is being supported here and nothing has been done since the morning, where is the swift actions against those who speak against Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. I'm a paapi and can't do anything, but you have the control over this and since morning Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj has been disrespected.

It is not like Sikhs to celebrate a dusht of the Khalsa's death and neither is it for the Sikhs to call a dusht of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj a Saint. People who have been directly affected by him (like 1984 victims) will surely say...........thank God the devil is gone.

If for a second someone swore at or insulted Jagjit Singh, then the post would have been deleted and the person warned. Now Satguru is being insulted, but so far no action is being taken by the mods or admin.

I agree with you bro ^, but I don't think anyone was promoting this pakhandi cult, I was just explaining their history and how they changed over time into a cult.

I don't agree with n30s1ngh paaji's views about calling him a saint or sant or whatever.

Btw great speech by Sant Ji!

It's pretty obvious onlyfive singh sahib ji want me banned from this forum he tried the same against chatanga veer who made a post supporting dhumma, its obvious only opinion contary to onlyfive sahib ji mindset is perceived as a threat by him but i like to mention i truly accept - satguru granth sahib ji as my ishat guru, shabad guru, sargun hari guru avtar and by calling him jagjit singh an saint which is widely used in the panth (by puratan samparda's - nirmale, nihang, sevapanthis, udasi) to address him i did not any way nor my intention undermine or disrespected satguru granth sahib ji.!!

I agree with you bro ^, but I don't think anyone was promoting this pakhandi cult, I was just explaining their history and how they changed over time into a cult by british influence.

I don't agree with n30s1ngh paaji's views about calling him a saint or sant or whatever.

Btw great speech by Sant Ji!

I was specifically speaking about ONLY ONE member..................everyone knows who that is :biggrin2: