Import Duty on Harmonium : India to UK

JasSinghKhalsa

why continue and expand the rot that has set into our gurdwara bhaji? Forget this wooden box, its only good for a coffin for a cat, or for a bonfire.

Get yourself a beautiful instrument that your Guru created for you to sing kirtan, not a box that beggars used to beg.

Come on Bhaji! Start the movement!!

not a box that beggars used to beg.

I might buy all other arguments by yourself, but if I or any/(all) Raagi's use this instrument in any/(all) Gurudwara's, I/(we) consider ourselves as beggars in front of Guru / in front of Akal Purakh.

Anyways, let's not get into the instrument debate. Let's generalise the query to any instrument, if you have the specific response please as posted in original post.

I wanna see someone play guitar in the gurudwara.Not acustic but heavy metal guitar :p

I should do it!I have a heavy metal guitar and i do know how to play lol.Chanting waheguru to rock music lol!

I wanna see someone play guitar in the gurudwara.Not acustic but heavy metal guitar :p

I should do it!I have a heavy metal guitar and i do know how to play lol.Chanting waheguru to rock music lol!

I personally wouldn't go that far. :biggrin2: But a nice acoustic guitar accompanying some shabad reciting would be bliss. I'm deadly serious about the ukulele though.

I personally wouldn't go that far. :biggrin2: But a nice acoustic guitar accompanying some shabad reciting would be bliss. I'm deadly serious about the ukulele though.

How far would the ukulele take you on your career ;)

I might buy all other arguments by yourself, but if I or any/(all) Raagi's use this instrument in any/(all) Gurudwara's, I/(we) consider ourselves as beggars in front of Guru / in front of Akal Purakh.

we are all beggars in Guru ji's house whether we play this thing or not.