Girl who was from our Community is setting up other girls with Pakistanis

Hammertime007

I can't see anywhere or anyhow, this person is helping to trap girls with muslims!!!

It just sounds like some of our younger sikh brothers are being overprotective, but this person is married to muslim and is therefore a muslim. She has disowned sikhism, so why are we chasing her ??

I agree with lucky singh... If she wants to be a paki them let her be because neither follow dharam and its all about bollywood lust...also saying that and away from the bollywood girls giving it up an this means sikh and muslim girls messing with sikh boys....... Saying this from my knowledge sikh guys just want to do bhog where as paki boys intentionally target sikh andhindu girls and now goriah for bhog an conversion......shame

Sorry guys for using"sikh" please trade thatto panjabi boy who goes to the gurdwara every family wedding before flirting at the party hall......

For the person who said tell SA or lion singhs or whatever they called...y dont u get 10 mans together and see whats happning...

Im one for organised sp which is still active but low in numbers.........

Im sorry to say but many amritdhars claim to be superior and look down at moneh...but when it comes to physical situation from my experiace 75 per cent are moneh.........

No one is better than the other we need ekta.....one day that moneh will take amrit..no doubt hes just on his/her journey.....

Im sorry to offend ppl ....an sorry for the rant..jus saying how i see it....

Heres another facebook profile of a so called sikh woman who has stained her family and religion she was born into.

http://www.facebook.com/ranjitkb

Shes friends with that muslim guy hammertime posted and has got a kid with a non-sikh black. Probably her mother did the same thing hence why she thinks its acceptable and as they say like mother and daughter. Maybe we should have a database of these women and their families that we should blacklist and boycott so that they do not corrupt any more girls in there little filthy inter-religious sex and dating vice rings and ruin more families lives and good names.

Heres another facebook profile of a so called sikh woman who has stained her family and religion she was born into.

Shes friends with that muslim guy hammertime posted and has got a kid with a non-sikh black. Probably her mother did the same thing hence why she thinks its acceptable and as they say like mother and daughter. Maybe we should have a database of these women and their families that we should blacklist and boycott so that they do not corrupt any more girls in there little filthy inter-religious sex and dating vice rings and ruin more families lives and good names.

that kid dont look mixed race to me, yeh she freinds with tha pakee

To be fair the guy doesnt even look black, he looks Indian imo. But I could be wrong.

^

oh my word.

you put out a warning to our lot, and rather than take heed, they clamour, motion, deliberate, and jump up and down from floor to ceiling and back, demanding the evidence.

"where is thy evidence, I say ye!" (try saying that in 'ye olde edwardian english' for fun.)

"ju no gibb ebbidunss!" "i no lissunnn!" (say that in a good old classic uncle's broken english accent for some real muzzaa.)

Let me assure you, that I know neither the shady lady, of dubious character, that happens to be in question, nor do I know the OP.

However, I for one, do not doubt or demand the "ebbidunss!" for the allegation made, because:

Firstly, I know that grooming by referral has being going on (by pak muslim groomers, usually via their sisters) way before you and I were born.

Secondly, because I know that no indian girl is going to come forward and lay open her story of abuse for gossip-mongers, of the likes that the 99% outstanding majority of punjabi boys are, to read for their own entertainment and judge, whilst ruining her name, and her family's reputation in the community, in the process.

and Thirdly, because I have seen enough of life to know what can take place when a young apnee gets out of her depth, with a few shady characters thrown into the mix.

So if this has been the case with this young bibi, then it's hardly a surprise for me.

In fact, I change my mind. Ignore everything I've said. Listen to nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nada.

Now, go and hear it first hand from the handful of elders that have been putting their livelihoods on the line the last 30 years fighting the scums that take advantage of our young sisters, and then receiving the utmost privelige of hearing from ignorant illiterate aunties and uncles with their heads in the sand: "oh, but I haven't seen any of this happenning!"

(Like it was a screening of a bollywood film that they missed, lol, the clowns...)

Lastly, if that's not enough to satiate your desire for "ebbidunss!", then remember, that we are not in a court of law.

Notwithstanding the fact, that I would sincerely like to see, the kinds of scum that get our young bibi's in way over their heads, in a court of law, getting banged to rights, although I can't see a lot of that happening anytime soon, due in part to our concept of "sharam".