spiritual section or any sikh spiritual forum

could we have a spiritual section added in this section and if possible move all serious spiritual questions asked on this forum to that section slowly by the help and efforts of other members. I am requesting this because I someone who is really interested in learning and knowing more about spirituality from SIKHi prospective. I recommended him sikhsangat forum but it seems like he already tried many sikh and other religion spiritual forums and he gets more satisfying answers from religion forums. He mentioned that on Sikh forums if you ask a question or tell your problem, you are told to do ardas. No doubt its the powerful thing but he wants to know more about the reasons according to Sikhi. I told him that there are many gupt gurmukhs who have high avastha (spiritual level) but they do not use internet to post stuff. But my request is that why cant we help this person who wants to know things threw SIKHI. Can we help him somehow? if I receive positive replies on this topic I will pass this thread to him.