Recent debate a questionable one. . .

LOL! well, it was 'about' the topic but not relevant to the discussion going on or let's say the question OP asked.

I think it was a wrong choice of words. I should have typed "discussion" instead of "topic".

Oh, right what you were going to say wasn't relevant. Wow I must be going mad, I can't believe I didn't notice that.

Neither matters, theres no such thing as acceptance u either wuth or against. We are at war, quit running your mind in circles of nonsense. The simple fact is u have to much to do to care who is sleeping wuth who.

Y u c sum wrong, cut it down cant yet then thats what we working for. Everything else well sikhi is the exact same as the law of the land as in dont injure dont damage property and dont fraud. As in live n let live. Sant b4 sipahi bcuz we sint worried bout is sumbody gonna attack we can handle it staying in that mindststae is wasteful.

Also instead of asking fir change why not bring it about?

Wow. Is it that wrong to have an ethical debate or did someone get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

Also, don't see the relevance about 'change'

That was towards the guy who said he asks waheguru for change, while mahapurakh accept it as god's will.

edit - I jus said (meant) sant-sipahi takes his/her sword and makes it happen.

no it doesn't necessary mean that you agree with it , sometimes you just have to accept things for the sake of peace but if after that you find yourself feeling annoyed and angry then you actually accepted it from your ego mind . if however you accept something from your divine soul self then it does not matter whether you agree with it or not , you accept everything as it is from a place of unconditional love