9 Pakistani Men in Court - But Kiran Randhawa Says they're Asian

Hammertime007

Got the following reply just now, It made a difference when loads of us complained, even though format might had been the same, Unity always Wins ...

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email regarding a report that appeared on our website about the prosecution of several men for sexual offences against children.

I take on board what you say about the need for as much specificity as possible in this type of scenario and it may that further detail becomes available – and relevant – in due course. Our Newsdesk is certainly aware of the need for vigilance with regard to reporting of this case.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch about this matter. We are always glad to hear from our readers and I hope you won’t hesitate to contact me again in the future should cause present itself.

With best regards

Will Gore

Deputy Managing Editor

London Evening Standard, The Independent, i & Independent on Sunday

will.gore@standard.co.uk

020 3615 2409

Here we go again.

Shere Panjab over a generation ago highlighted the issues of grooming, paedophilia, under age sex, call it what you want it's rape against a child.

Now the issues are what were the Police, CPS & Social Services doing during this time when these issues were first highlighted of gangs of Pakistani Moslem targeting children for sex?

I call for a full Independent judiciary enquiry.

Anyone in positions of power who failed to take action, turned a blind eye to the victims are to be arrested charged with neglect, failing to uphold the duties expected of them in the office they held or are holding, stripped of their pensions and ultimately jailed.

Enough is enough, every day I am hearing from the media about Police corruption and or perverting the course of justice for e.g. phone hacking, Hillsborough, those in positions (BBC -Jimmy Saville) turning a blind eye to countless allegations.

Contact your local MP today calling for a full independent judiciary enquiry now!

Long Live The Khalsa!