help finish

simran345

i need help not a doc

never asked for this before, i need ardas, anybody can help me please

cant cope nomore, times running out.

dont like nothin or nobody no more, times running out.

nobody wants to help, faith gone zero.

doing simran nothin happening, cried cried cried

scared of this world.

scary feeling won't go. energy gone. nasty world always blame me.

nobody never helped me in life. god has left me.

on own again. good then nice can die. the end.

God is ang sang, always with you, so he hasn't left you.

You haven't lost your faith, despite what you have said, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for ardas.

The best person to help you, is yourself.

If you don't enjoy certain things, where appropriate, try exploring new hobbies and interests... this will soon keep your mind occupied if you are feeling low... it will provide you with the opportunity to meet new people. Charity work is always a good place to start, even if it's just for an hour or two a week. Seva is given by god's grace and will definately help you. Just be mindful of your expectations, we all experience dukh. If the pain won't go away, feed yourself a bigger spoon of medicine (here i refer to gurbani as the medicine).

Take a step back and reflect in time, it won't be as bad as you once thought.

Simran ji,

I have read some of your posts asking about "dharan" and I think you probably are suffering from

GERD

Kindly read under Heartburn or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) at

http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yoga-and-health/yoga-for-heartburn-and-ibs.asp

for better understanding & solution.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

The solution of every problem is HAPPINESS...

Go search for happiiness.... if god is not helping u then leave him... go out chill .... relax.... do wateva ur heart says... listen it carefully.. think of brave events n bravery....

Think about wat u wan to do before dying...... n do that... just think wat wil make u happy....!!

ONly Happiness makes u strong.... !! If u will remember god all the times u will get irritated ... dont always think of God n simran... Think for ur happiness :)

And ya never think of suicide... if God wants to call u... he will make u die in any situation.. but u urself dnt commit nething wrong. :) No one helps.. u hav to help urself :)

I have to say I disagree with some of the above comments, unless I have misunderstood the message. I think what penji may have been trying to highlight is the importance of having a positive outlook and embracing things that you enjoy, things that will uplift your mood... although I would say these are only temporary measures, which is why we must try our upmost to engage in gurbani/ kirtan/ seva etc for long lasting peace of mind. Life experience (overcoming difficulties) can make you stronger, so don't look upon your situation as a negative one.

I have to say I disagree with some of the above comments, unless I have misunderstood the message. I think what penji may have been trying to highlight is the importance of having a positive outlook and embracing things that you enjoy, things that will uplift your mood... although I would say these are only temporary measures, which is why we must try our upmost to engage in gurbani/ kirtan/ seva etc for long lasting peace of mind. Life experience (overcoming difficulties) can make you stronger, so don't look upon your situation as a negative one.

Appreciate that :) Sis

Firstly sorryji for becomin so desperate in need of help yesterday.

Secondly i think i was having some sort of panic attack.

cant even remember writing th above until i saw it today..

Thankuji to whoever did th ardas for me, feelin bit better today...and its weird listened to paat today and seemed ok...so i dont know wat happened n why, but i do have a lot of worries at th moment.

once again thankuji for ur help penjis guptkaur and gurpreet14 and guest ji... i will read th rest later as need to rest now. thankuji baut baut twada...waheguru