Something annoyed me

Gurpreet14

In my office we all friendz eat together... they all know i m amritdhari so before having food themselves they say u take first lil taste it then we will have.. i have the food in seprate plate....

But 2 days back.... i was on break n when i came back my friends were having food.... i luv paneer so someone brought it... as i entered one of my friend said gurpreet ur fav paneer.. last bite is remaining have it... for a sec i forgot that i should not eat jhoothan.... the moment i was about to eat i remembered that i should not... i kept it back... but one of my friend who is hindu said.. we r humans not animals that u will have dieseases if u will eat what we have tasted..first time i felt very bad...... very very bad....,,,,

My heart said humanity is first... and i had it... but i m thinking again n again .... humanity n religion - what i should follow... there r many things where religion makes us diiferent from the aspect of humanity....

Which is the correct path?

Religion and humanity, there are many religions but our GURU SAHIBAAN'S teaching is for every individual it be hindu,muslim or it may be any religion. This sort of prevailIge(I am surely wrong with this word I am sorry) is not with any other religion. There are some rules given and set are surely to be followed, eating somebody's joothan is not right even in larger prospective(exception can be famly). If humanity was the first criteria your friend should have remembered about u, you don't eat joothan. DO NOT TAKE ME EXTREMIST. :nono:

Religion and humanity, there are many religions but our GURU SAHIBAAN'S teaching is for every individual it be hindu,muslim or it may be any religion. This sort of prevailIge(I am surely wrong with this word I am sorry) is not with any other religion. There are some rules given and set are surely to be followed, eating somebody's joothan is not right even in larger prospective(exception can be famly). If humanity was the first criteria your friend should have remembered about u, you don't eat joothan. DO NOT TAKE ME EXTREMIST. :nono:

But.. But thik aa... still query is not sorted out all u saying :nono: i know :nono: but sometimes things are so wierd........ i dnt understand when we should actually say no :nono:

But.. But thik aa... still query is not sorted out all u saying :nono: i know :nono: but sometimes things are so wierd........ i dnt understand when we should actually say no :nono:

Its upto u, when u want to say no. If amritdhari, joothan is no, then it is no. No prevailage. Sarvanshdaani sacrifised his son's and wrote to AURANGZEB I lost my family but still I posses QURAN ON WHICH OATH ON NAME OF ALLAH has been written which u didn't stand by. U LOOK AT THINGS FOR YOURSELF, IF YOU TAKE AN OATH U DON'T STAND BY IT, GURU IS ALL FORGIVING, GURU IS SARVANSDAANI IF BLOOD OF FIVE YEAR AND SEVEN YEAR OLD SON'S CAN BE FORGIVEN, WHAT IS JOOTHAN. U LOOK FOR ANSWER, ASK YOURSELF, I AM EXTREMIST HERE SIS. SORRY.

It's about understanding yourself and letting others learn that it is not about 'untouchables' as with brahmin mania !!!

It is about true 'Discipline' which also involves daily paath, nitnem, dasvand, kirat kamayee. vand chakna, nam japnaa...etc..etc.

Once you can make people realise that it is 'self discipline' and NOT about excluding others or regarding them as untouchables, then they may undertstand a little better.

Its upto u, when u want to say no. If amritdhari, joothan is no, then it is no. No prevailage. Sarvanshdaani sacrifised his son's and wrote to AURANGZEB I lost my family but still I posses QURAN ON WHICH OATH ON NAME OF ALLAH has been written which u didn't stand by. U LOOK AT THINGS FOR YOURSELF, IF YOU TAKE AN OATH U DON'T STAND BY IT, GURU IS ALL FORGIVING, GURU IS SAVANSDAANI IF BLOOD OF FIVE YEAR AND SEVEN YEAR OLD SON'S CAN BE FORGIVEN, WHAT IS JOOTHAN. U LOOK FOR ANSWER, ASK YOURSELF, I AM EXTREMIST HERE SIS. SORRY.

Ok Got it :D no need to be sorry... i m here for my own clarifications.... i should say thanks to u for answering me :D dear ...

It's about understanding yourself and letting others learn that it is not about 'untouchables' as with brahmin mania !!!

It is about true 'Discipline' which also involves daily paath, nitnem, dasvand, kirat kamayee. vand chakna, nam japnaa...etc..etc.

Once you can make people realise that it is 'self discipline' and NOT about excluding others or regarding them as untouchables, then they may undertstand a little better.

Yup u r right... i will let them know.. about the discipline that a sikh has in his life... this is a a kind of solution to my problem ... thanks g :)

. jhoot equals choot (lie). Mahapursh keeps lots of suchamta and suchamta is really important. Dont take me to be arrogant but from my upbringing I have never eaten from a mona, nevermind jhoota. The person you eat from should have proper sucha lifestyle. and whoever does your seva, eg gives you a drink etc, they get a perentage of your kamai. so you wouldn't want to lose that . you shouldn't eat anybody's jhoota at all, not even family or amritdhri. yes seet parshad is a exception. some people might say family is blood therefore you should, but when you are litttle, or before birth it is majboori, after taking amrit it is in your hands, really, the rest is karam-however such god wants to keep you.

. jhoot equals choot (lie). Mahapursh keeps lots of suchamta and suchamta is really important. Dont take me to be arrogant but from my upbringing I have never eaten from a mona, nevermind jhoota. The person you eat from should have proper sucha lifestyle. and whoever does your seva, eg gives you a drink etc, they get a perentage of your kamai. so you wouldn't want to lose that . you shouldn't eat anybody's jhoota at all, not even family or amritdhri. yes seet parshad is a exception. some people might say family is blood therefore you should, but when you are litttle, or before birth it is majboori, after taking amrit it is in your hands, really, the rest is karam-however such god wants to keep you.

Thanks for ur suggestion ur words are true... eating habits is in my hand i should take care of it...