I am biggest fool but i beg naak ragad kee please help me....

Guest Bewkoof insaan

Guest Bewkoof insaan

Dear sad sangat ji,

I am biggest fool who is such a <banned word filter activated> i have made so many mistakes in life and waheguru ji always forgive me but this time i made blunder biggest blunder. I am in hugeeeee guilt, pain sadness feeling like crying loud and loud. I dont know if waheguru ji will forgive me this time. I am begging infront of him doing ardas i am divorced not married and had outside stand i am worried if i have contracted some hiv or std. I am extremely scared and waiting to take test. I know meri bhul bahoot wadi hai and not easily forgiven. I dunno i know i am maha paapi soul but if anyone can take mercy on me and do ardas as i know their are lot of good soul and guru de sikh i beg of mercy waheguru.

please please sache patsha menu maaf kardo. i will never ever even think of such thing again in life.

please sadsangat ji maaf kardo.

Guest Bewkoof insaan

I am sorry i dont remember what word i used that administrator have to ban. But i am sure its against forum rules so I apologize in advance. I belive it was word fool (murakh) :(

Waheguru ji, first of all, you have to control yourself in all the situations. Guru Sahib says be in sehej avastha ( stable and steady) all the time.
We all do mistakes, but yes, some are bigger or small. Ardaas is very important. Why dont you ask for forgiveness to The Great True Guru directly? Go do Ardaas with full love and faith to Guru Sahib ji, He listens to us every single time. He is our True Father.
And, guilt does nothing. Nothing at all. It dosnt improve the situations. Overcome your guilt and try to work your way through your problems. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCeFUNj6VJA%C2'>

Do naam simran, paath instead by which Guru ji will become happy from you

Guru Sahib Ang Sang

Waheguru ji, first of all, you have to control yourself in all the situations. Guru Sahib says be in sehej avastha ( stable and steady) all the time.

We all do mistakes, but yes, some are bigger or small. Ardaas is very important. Why dont you ask for forgiveness to The Great True Guru directly? Go do Ardaas with full love and faith to Guru Sahib ji, He listens to us every single time. He is our True Father.

And, guilt does nothing. Nothing at all. It dosnt improve the situations. Overcome your guilt and try to work your way through your problems.

Do naam simran, paath instead by which Guru ji will become happy from you

Guru Sahib Ang Sang

Thanks lot veerji for such nice advice. I will definetly do ardas and phul bakshau gaa infront of guru ji. I hope he forgives me and will never do such blunder again in life and hope and pray that guru ji keep me connected with gurbani always so mein apne raste toh nah Bhatka :(

Guest Bewkoof insaan

Thanks lot bhen ji for such nice advice. I will definetly do ardas and phul bakshau gaa infront of guru ji. I hope he forgives me and will never do such blunder again in life and hope and pray that guru ji keep me connected with gurbani always so mein apne raste toh nah Bhatka :(

Sorry I meant bhen ji

It is great that you have acknowledged your mistake and feel guilty. that is a huge step you know. If you truly ask for forgiveness and want to come back to sikhi then Maharaj is waiting for you with their arms wide open, ready to hug you. They are waiting for you to become their son, the rest is down to whatever you decide. Talking about God not forgiving you-welll that cannot happen. You have made a huge wrong mistake BUT you are not the worst person on earth are you. maharaj has saved the worst paapis like mass murderers etc. If you are willing to ask for forgiveness then Maharaj will definately bless you. get inspired by Good sangat and hopefulll one day you might decide to take amrit too. yes what you don was not good, but there are many times worse people in the world that do things 100times worse.

feeling guilty and crying out aloud does help, lighten your mind and getting over the situation.....personally I think it cleanses our mind.......and one point comes when we think now it's done, won't cry any more and you start doing simran, reading Guru ji's & mahapurkh's jeewan, listening to keertan and katha...........then you realize at some point it happened due to some "lekha or previous karam" or as a lesson which will bring you close to Guru ji............

think this way, if it had not happened, you wouldn't have come so close to Guru ji,,,,,,,,,,

you might have heard sakhi of "Ganka", she was a prosititute, but she devoted herself to God in the last phase of her life and attained HIM........read below

http://www.searchgurbani.com/bhai_gurdas_vaaran/vaar/10/pauri/21

Guest Bewkoof insaan

Thanks lot sadsangat ji I will go for test and do ardas infront of mahrag if he can give me this last chance to forgive my sins and accept me in his pavitar charan. will keep posted bless me sadsangat ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest murak insaan

waheguru ji ka khalsa shri waheguru ji ke fateh,

Dear Sad sangat ji,

I went for test and waiting for results. I am very nervous shattered scared doing ardas infront of sache patsha waheguru. please sadsangat jeyo i know i am paapi and have no right to ask yet i beg for mercy please remember this moorak in your prayers. it shakes my mind and soul thinking how my realtive friends will hate me if something goes wrong. I am extremely scared. pray kar reha vaheguru ji agee but dar bahoot lag reha :(