Pesh after surgery?

Guest GuptS

Hanjee veerjee/bhenjee my sister had the same surgery couple of days back, and she has to go for peshee as well. Even if it was unintentional, you still have to go for peshee. It all depends on how important rehit is to you. Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Khalsa Bhindranwaaley didn't allow for a surgery to take place after they got into an accident because it would've involved in their Kesh beadbee. It is also well know that many Amritdhaaree women after giving birth go for peshee for any beadbee of Kesh that might have been done. Plus there is nothing wrong in going to the punj and getting pesh. They are only going to give you a certain seva or certain number of paaths for your own chardheekalaa. But don't stress over it, just wait for whenever an Amrit sanchaar takes place and go. Hope it helps.

The views on here are conflicting and rightfully so, because different enlightened beings have given slightly different views.

I think that one must do wha their conscious tells them.

Therefore if it is leaving some clear doubt in your mind, then go and have chulla or ardaas or even re-take if they advise.

But if it is not playing on someone's conscious, then carry on as normal after your own personal ardaas.

There has been cases I know of where emergency brain surgery has taken place and the patient wakes to see their kesh cut. However, if the surgery had not happened then they would not have waken up !

One has to use their common sense, and every situation has to be looked at individually and all consideration be given to all circumstances.