Can I take Black seed oil because I do read bani and dont want any animal product

Guest Jeet singh

Guest Jeet singh

Dear Sadsangat ji,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Shri Waheguru ji ke fateh,

I dont have kesh but I am planning to be guru da sikh because I kept on thinking and thinking that why i have so many body alignment and none when i use to wear paag in india. Came to usa 15 year ago every since health been bad I feel i have made very big crime doing katal of kesh. But now trying to change my heart first and then follow the path of true guru. I have gained lot of weight and always get seasonal allergies cough etc, also have stomach problems. Now I have ordered CD from Sarb rog ka aukhad naam and hope guru bani will cure all disease of body.

I am also trying this new product called black seed oil which is doing amazing things. But have some shanka about it. Its used lot in muslim dharam. I am not against any dharam as its teaching of our guru ji but wondering if it contain any animal product. i dont eat meat, egg or any kind of drugs and try to stay away from animal products which are used sometimes in soap, toothpaste etc. Does anyone know how black seed oil is cold compressed? I hope they dont use any product which is animal related in it.

Thanks sadsangat ji

Ek aas har man rakho, Nanak dukh, bharam, bhau jaaye