Buying Dastars Online

Jangal Da

I've recently had the pleasure of ordering to the UK some dastars from Amandeep Singh of www.pagrihouse.com/ who is based in India. They arrived within a week (even after having specified stitching). The material and quality are just what I'd expect if ordering personally. The service was brilliant (website, communication, secure payment via PayPal) and left me full of confidence with regards to considering future orders and hence this plug as I know there have been various queries about online ordering on this site before, but when I searched there were no personal experiences that satisfactorily suggested reccommendations. There are a few UK based websites but I found that colour and material choice was lacking as well as the option for stitching.

VJKK VJKF Bhaji...

Sounds great for anyone needs different colours and/or stitching.

Just as a price comparison though, I checked and for a standard 5 metre Rubia Navy Blue Dastar including delivery with pagrihouse costs $39.77 (which is approx £26.29) to England. We at SikhiStore do the same including delivery for £9.45. Massive price difference!

There are 3 main types of materials available which are Rubai, Full Voile and Mal Mal. The differences between these fabrics is that Rubia has dense weaving and is the heaviest and thickest of the Dastars/Turbans.

Full Voile Dastars/Turbans have light weaving and are in the middle in terms of weight and thickness.

Mal- Mal Dastars/Turbans have very fine and very light weaving and are the thinnest and lightest of the three.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh !!

the stuff is very very expensive online . it is available at 45 Rs/Meter here in Das's city . Chandigarh

for keski

F74 Mal mal is the best

If you want to buy pagri in quantity or any other suits etc, you should visit Ambala City wholesale cloth market.