Khalsa Ji if i'm not mistaken the answer you were looking for was Raja Shivnabh?

I found the following link to be very inspiring (given that I personally am not 100% sure whether Guru Sahib went there or not)

http://www.sikhchic.com/travel/desperately_seeking_nanak_in_sri_lanka

I strongly believe that if Guru Sahib had been there the Sikh Panth would be flourishing there today.

However, despite my personal opinions, and I wholly respect your belief on this matter, I believe it would be pragmatic for us to establish Gurdwara's coupled with health+educational facilities on the routes of Guru Sahib's journeys (whether we believe they visited their or not) as obviously God works in mysterious ways and if Sarbat Da Bhala and Gareeba di dekh-paal can be initiated by getting the Sangat on track along the purported routes in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka only then that would be a great thing. And something far better for the future of the Panth rather than us wasting excessive millions on grand buildings in the West (when Guru Sahib taught us that is the Sadh Sangaat and their ekta and prem for Vaheguru and each other that makes a Gurdwara as opposed to the external physical shell of the building - especially when that money wasted in the West can achieve so much more in the fields of education and healthcare across India and sub-saharan Africa).

I call them blackmailers because they threaten innocent people that they will end up burning in the flames of Hell if they don't accept Jesus as their Saviour. Similarly, whereas Guru Sahib taught us to help anyone suffering with cancer or medical problems regardless of their faith, these Christian missionaries offer financial support to the poor on condition they convert.

http://www.khalsaaid.org/donate.html

What makes my blood boil even more is that these Christians in Punjab wish to wipe the wipe out the history of Bhai Jiwan Singh's bravery upon Dhan Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's Shaheedi (and that all RanghRaythay are Guru kay baytay) and the fact that Shaheed Baba Sangat led the Sikh Fauj because Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj Ji considered him - a leatherworker's son - the most able GurSikh at the time.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Gurdwara_Shahid_Burj_(Bhai_Jiwan_Singh)

These Christians deliberately seek to downplay the fact that the majority of Shaheeds in Misl Shaheedan were from similar backgrounds to Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji and Giani Ditt Singh who led the Singh Sabha because it suits their perverted agenda to claim that only Jatts are Sikh when in fact only around the half are from that particular tribal ancestry (and despite the even bigger fact that 80% of Jatts are proud Muslim Jatts and Hindu Jatts and both of whom proved to be very hostile enemies to the Sikh Panth in 1947 and 1984)

As you know the Christians and the Muslims in Eastern Punjab now number close to one million from a population base level in 1947 that was closer to 50,000. I lay much of the blame for that at the casteist Jatt MLA's who worked so tirelessly for Indira in destroying the spirit of Panthic ekta in many of our GuruGhars. Subsequently the casteist Dera Ballan, Jai Balmiki, Dera Jhoota Sauda (Sidhu Business Empire) and Radha Swami Landgrabbers (aka Dhillon Business Empire) have got in on the act and realise that the more of a franchise scheme they operate the more wealth they will personally control.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/66391-mergers-so-that-only-1-gurdwara-per-local-area/

You mentioned that the prize was that we the Sangat can ask you the next question. So, as someone who is totally clued up about the dangerous threat that Christian blackmailers pose in Punjab to our Qaum, I would like to ask your thoughts on the following issues:

Having said all that, I consider Dera Ballan to be the biggest demographic threat to the Panth in the next 8 years. By the time of the 2021 census their openly stated aim is to out 3million present day Sikhs out of Sikhi. I would like to hear your ideas on how we counter this, given that Sikhs are the true Ravidassia's as we bow down to Dhan Dhan (Gur) Ravidas Ji Maharaj daily whereas Dera Ballan are Congress pimps who insist upon Ad-Dharmi's only marrying Ad-Dharmi's.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/67555-bhagat-ravidass-and-ravidassias/

Apartheid at Matrimonial stages is not helping and neither is declaring those that do not keep rehit as being Hindu's.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70587-how-to-tackle-jaath-paath-discrimination-in-matrimonials/

We need to recognise that the majority of India's population are NOT Hindu. That's what the RSS defines the weak and the oppressed for political domination of India. The minute we accept more folks as Sehajdhari Sikhs, the more the Khalsa Panth will flourish and the more we as an enlarged can do globally for Sarbat Da Bhala.

I don't believe Hindutva and RSS can be beaten by Sikhs if we continue with our current mindset of seeking to restrict the definition of Sikh to as few people as possible ... whereas our opponents cleverly seek to include anybody and everybody within the term Hindu.

The truth is that spiritually Bharat is a majority Sikh population state in natural terms given the poverty and injustice hundreds of millions oppressed and malnourished suffer (which Sikhi seeks to end via Sarbat dha Bhalla). All the gareeb and oppressed in the World and all the free thinkers who wish for equality and justice in global society are natural born Sikhs. Punjab at one level is a 99% Sikh population state if we accept the definition that whosoever bows before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh (regardless of if that person's birth surname was Kumar or Gupta or Sharma or Mehra or Khan or Smith). If we are going to the extent of saying that the 90% sehajdhari majority are not Sikh ... we play right into the RSS Hindutva ideology's hands. They are only too willing to accept and announce them as Hindu's. Much as I personally dislike Dera Sirsa, Dera Ballan, Radha Swami landgrabbers and the 1978 Nirankari's ... we even need to be careful not to exclude these folks from the wider loooser definition of the Panth ... but instead try to actively widen the inclusion of Sikhs to include the hundred million plus comprising those such as the Jatavs from UP etc and all Kabirpanthi's and Satnami's in India. Numbers are critical. The more sehajdhari population we have, a greater of committed Amritdhari GurSikhs will automatically arise from within those wider ranks. Those that do take Amrit need to be as committed as the Panj Pyaaray were out of the Sikh Sangat approaching one lakh in 1699. That is how precious and pure our Khalsa Panth needs to be if we are serious about beating Hindutva.

If we try to limit the definition of "Sikh" to as small a population as possible, we will struggle to beat Hindutva which is cleverly doing the opposite. The Madhya Pradesh Sikhs were always Sikh from day one as are all the poor in India and globally. It's only cultural brainwashing from Hindutva that makes them "think" that they are Hindu or any other faith their oppressors have locked them into.

Of course, the Amritdhari marg is only for the best of the best within the Panth and can never be diluted.

As the Khalsa Panth is defined by the quality of it's actions as opposed to the sheer quantity of its membership.