~~ Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Gyani Sher Singh Ji (Trip To Toronto) ~

N30S1NGH

Gyani sher singh ji ambala wale are coming tom to toronto..will be picking them up from airport shortly..i am so excited already...they are here for a week..hopefully if they allow, i would be asking them sikhi related questions in questions and answers form and recording them for sangat as by maharaj kirpa i have done with other mahapursh/parchariks- sant hari singh ji randhawale and sant jagjit singh harkhowale for past 4 years ago.

So giving everyone heads up- please post your questions here...hopefully they will allow me to ask questions and to stream line questions better..can i ask everyone to put questions in categories for eg- gurbani questions under gurbani section, socio-political questions in political section so on and so forth..!!

I will think of some of the questions myself and post them here up as well so we have them in one place.

Gyani sher singh ji ambala wale are coming tom to toronto..will be picking them up from airport shortly..i am so excited already...they are here for a week..hopefully if they allow, i would be asking them sikhi related questions in questions and answers form and recording them for sangat as by maharaj kirpa i have done with other mahapursh/parchariks- sant hari singh ji randhawale and sant jagjit singh harkhowale for past 4 years ago.

So giving everyone heads up- please post your questions here...hopefully they will allow me to ask questions and to stream line questions better..can i ask everyone to put questions in categories for eg- gurbani questions under gurbani section, socio-political questions in political section so on and so forth..!!

I will think of some of the questions myself and post them here up as well so we have them in one place.

Would they be doing Katha at a gurduwara?

Sant Hari Singh Ji didn't had much time to answer the questions in detail and whatever questions he answered ..they wrap the session in 15 minutes...Unfortunately, didn't bring my audio recorder there but video was recorded by other singh called sunny_love kirtan.. you may want to contact him.

Sant Hari Singh Ji didn't had much time to answer the questions in detail and whatever questions he answered ..they wrap the session in 15 minutes...

in that case these are the questions i wanted to hear the answers to last time

-What's the gatti of krishan and ram chandar ji? Are they mukht? Are they in sachkhand? Are they karak bhramgyani avtars?

-Can only sikh get salvation/mukhti or get to sachkhand? What happened to all the saints before sikh dharam? did they get mukhti/went to sachkhand?

-What was the legal system in khalsa raj in the past? What should be legal system- basic legal frame work for khalsa raj? Are we against death penalty or for?

-What's the gurmat view on euthanasia, person on life support?..should plug be removed if its not natural breathing or put on so person can breath artificially?

-Also are Jesus and Muhammad both in sachkhand.