Guru Arjan Dev Ji Tati Tavi Te Bethna

Let me help u out -

This is real Story must read - Must Read - This happened 2 years back - LIke all the other sikhs, Sikh who are there in army was also celebrating Gurpurabh of Guru Arjan Dev ji.

The sikh soldiers were preparing langur and they were busy reciting Guru Mantar - Waheguru.. Waheguru.. !! Then suddenly one Hindu Officer came and ask them what were they doing?

The sikh soldiers with politeness and with their humble nature explained the officer about how and y they celebrate this day. The officer started denying that this is not possible.

he said how someone can sit on hot plate for him it was next to impossible. he even started arguing on this.... While he was Busy saying it is not possible ... Not possible .. how can someone even dare to sit on hot plates... suddenly one Sikh Soldier went and sat on the hot flames, and said look this is how our Guru sat on hot plate "WAHEGURU"

The Hindu officer started crying, He went and helped that soldier to move away from the flames and he was crying loudly, started saying sorry to that soldier, and touched his feet,

He even added that U are true sikhs coz Today also u cant bear the insult of ur Guruji

This was disclosed on TV in a live show of PTC punjabi channel by Guriqbal Singh ji

Forgive my mistakes.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh :D

• 2 years later...
Guest Manish kocha

Jide sar te sache badshah ta hath hove ohde loh ki kise v dharti di koi v takat nhi hara sakdi. Ta hi ta kahnde ne ki neeli chatri aala sarbat di rakhi kardae, waheguru waheguru

• 1 month later...
Guest Manpreet SinGh Hayer

Jidhe Sees The Kadhi Si Kalash

Jhoolde,

Garam Reth Te Kharche Puwareya

Si..

Kai Pehar Angiyaaran Di Sej Baike,

Shaantmai Te Purne Paareya Si..

Khaa Ke Teg De Vich Ubaaleya Nu,

Phir Vi Satnaam-Waheguru Gaareya

Si..

Seena Tapda Jag Da,

Taarne Nu,Tan Aapna Saad

Vikhareya Si..

Kehna Sauka Te Suuna Vi bahut

Sauka,

Aukhi Gal Hai Aman Kamaun Wali,

Eh Ta Aatma Hi Keval Rabb Di Si,

Tati Tavi Te Sukhmani Goun Wali...#Hayer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use