Play This Word Association Game!

chatanga

im all for it and its something that will eventually happen, so the sooner the better....

one thing i see coming is as we have jatt,ramgharia,chamar gurdwareh the future will be akj and taksal/nihang gurdwareh...

with what you say veereh i feel the older lot can bed in the youth, dont need to be separate....egos aside it can work but the old lot need to support the young lot....and the young lot need to take advive as most gurdwares are run as a business...it can work

for anybody intereseted..all you need to do is register in elections and get votes....simples

with what you say veereh i feel the older lot can bed in the youth, dont need to be separate....egos aside it can work but the old lot need to support the young lot....and the young lot need to take advive as most gurdwares are run as a business...it can work

this is the approach i took withthe commitee of local gurdwara, but their minds have expanded to allow the youths into any kind of worthwhile responsibility in the gurdwara yet.

i have pleaded for their support over certain things, but limited success. I have the line "lets see you young people start a gurdwara! " thrown at me a few times. The gurdwaras in the UK have been built by the elders but they assume that they have the automatic right to be in control of them. They dont see it as the House of Guru Nanak Maharaj, open for the world.

thid is adifficult one veer ji..thats the typical panjabi responsr of "you try doing what we have done" and they wait for othrrs to fail then step in with their ego...a shame really..

again their ego is telling them they have achieved and they have built...i personally wanted to run elections but all those dirty tricks etc put me off, i shouldve been stronger...

i always thought of committe lot being chor but more then that was something one member said to me and my friend..this was back in the day when me and my good friend started getting into sikhi..we basically did not know much apart from the little research on internet we did... we asked tge comitte member about jaap sahib and he basically said dont recite it/ or you dont have to as it is like a "rap song"...we were both shocked but did not say anything... looking back at it im thinking what an <banned word filter activated>...

i personally do not speak to commitee members so oyt of touch, just thought maybe they would cooperate....tfromnwhat you are saying, which is a common trend, youth need to get in and forget about coperating.. it aint gonna work....in a sense veer its pretty easy for youth as foundations of most gurdwareh are solid financially... focus just needs to be in gyan vidiya and connecting with those who are born in sikh families but have no relationship with guru ji......