Urgent: Going On Holiday To Canada, Toronto

MrPindoo21

like i said i lived in canada and have been a part of everday life over there and grew up / born in the uk, so speak from my own experiences as compared to someone who has been for a holiday or heard stories (and indo - canadians are good at stories b.s.), :biggrin2:

There is obviously good and bad everywhere, but i found it worse their and have shared my experiences with the op and apologised in advance if my comments offended anyone but obviously you were or did not agree, amongst my family and friends we now refer to people from the uk wanting to go to canada as having the canadian fever like what i did until it wares off then they/ I realise that the uk is the best after all the british did rule the world at some point, did canada ? like i said all that glistens is not gold and many people end up coming back having spend a fortune because canada is all about money no free health care etc, but some stay thats life.

sounds like some people dont like the uk, well if you think canada is better then go, we already have too many here.

Have you ever brought medicine in canada a nasal spray which we pay what 7.65 prescription charge or nothing if you are a child , unemployed, long term sick, elderly can cost around 20 dollars or more, price of medication is horrendous compared to the uk, so apne in the uk should stop bigging up canada and realize how lucky they are to be here in the uk could always go to india.

I am sorry for your experience, hope you have a better one, if there's any "next time" :) and we do have a free health care to some extent, but have to pay taxes as everyone else does.

Dont be sorry for my experiences, i have no regrets and neither am i looking for your sympathy thanks. i think mal ji has about summed it up. :strong: :biggrin2: :nod: .

OK - Whilst I am there, would anyone like to meetup in Toronto ?

- The thing about health costs, I suppose most people take out health insurance in canada

Where in Toronto are you going to be? If it's in Brampton, then you shouldn't have any problems meeting up with Sikhs.