Www.sikhishop.com - No Response, No Goods, But Money Paid

sher_panjabi

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

I didn't know what else to do, so I have decided to post here and hope that someone can help.

I ordered 2 Sarbloh mugs from www.SikhiShop.com on 1st August 2013. I paid the money for them. There was nothing to state that the items were out of stock. It said that it would take 5 or so days for the items to arrive.

It is now 19th September. That's a total of 7 weeks - I have neither heard from SikhiShop website and nor have they replied to two emails that I have sent them. There is no contact number etc on the website nor address.

Has anyone else experienced such problems?

If any sevadars from www.SikhiShop.com are on here please can kindly contact me and if you cannot deliver the good for any reason, can you please pay back the money.

Thank you.

Daas,

Manvir Singh

email: manvir.khalsa@gmail.com

I didn't know what else to do, so I have decided to post here and hope that someone can help.

I ordered 2 Sarbloh mugs from www.SikhiShop.com on 1st August 2013. I paid the money for them. There was nothing to state that the items were out of stock. It said that it would take 5 or so days for the items to arrive.

It is now 19th September. That's a total of 7 weeks - I have neither heard from SikhiShop website and nor have they replied to two emails that I have sent them. There is no contact number etc on the website nor address.

If any sevadars from www.SikhiShop.com are on here please can kindly contact me and if you cannot deliver the good for any reason, can you please pay back the money.

Thank you.

Daas,

Manvir Singh

Khalsa Ji,

You could lodge a complaint with your credit card company; they will revoke the payment, giving you a refund, and warning the seller...

Waheguru....

Thank you.

Daas,

Manvir Singh

thanks, i was going to buy something from there but i will think twice now

Wjkk wjkf veerji

An email was sent informing the product was out of stock and whether you were to choose something else or refund. I sent one again just now after reading this post. I am very sorry we didnt chase this up. I totally forgot. A refund will be made tonight. We are simply here to do seva only no business or profit and certainly not to bring any shame to Satguru jis name. Once again sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. You could try visit our competitors sikhistore who may be able to help you and offer a great service.

Maharaj kirpa karan

Wjkk wjkf