Guru Granth Sahib In Homes

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i think we can have SGGS in our house but then again we should not have any sharab or mea or egg etc.....products in our house, it should be treated like a gurdwara.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

this is the main thing keeping guru sahib upper room or lower room is not as much important, this is more important .

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

And the reasoning behind it is?

Well, the main reason is that you shouldn't be walking above Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji maharaj, SGGSJ deserves the utmost respect and the highest seat of authority. You never see SGGSJ's parkash in the langar hall, always on the upper floor. SGGSJ should be the main focus of the house itself, because when SGGSJ's parkash is in your home, that is Gurughar. Therefore Guruji shouldn't be in the basement hidden someplace, and you go to your Guru to pray or when you need to, but should have an open parkash, where you see your Guru everyday and pay your obesience<-- i think that's the right word! tongue.gif

Also I heard from a sakhi that when you have SGGSJ's parkash in your home, you have 15-20 Singhz guarding your house. No bad thing can even come near your house, and that house is alwayz in bliss!!! WAHEGUROOOOOOOO!!! I hope I get Guru's bakshash to lay their feet in my future home as well!!! ^_^

Bhul chuk maaf karnee ji!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki faeth pray.gif

in some gurudawara's their are khalsa schools being ehld..

and the classrooms are opn the top floor ...

i was thinking about this befo.. butnever really gave it much time..

so.. umm.. is it okay...???

oh ya.. and the sachkhand is on the same ploor as the classrooms.... but like the main hall and stuff are downstairs...

suggestions.. pls....

bhul chuk muaaf... ^_^

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gif