Advice & Suggestion

Guest SAINI

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe guru ji ki fateh,

Please advice & Suggest, Can Hindu person improve his life by reading spiritual bani of "Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" in which spiritual dhur ki banis of Gurus, Bhagats, Bhats etc. belonged to various religious/casts are included for the welfare of mankind? and If yes, Can he do "Parkash" of "Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" in his house by doing sewa as per instructions/guidelines?

Bhul-Chuk lye maaf karna ji.

Do you keep in your house any idols that you worship?

Many idols are kept in house by elders. I consider my guru ji to "Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" & try to follows the teaching of Guru Ji and learning from Guru Ji. I having no turban/kesh, beard at present and my family & I am purely vegetarian. Please give your own reply/advice to the above asked suggestion.

Haan ji do make sure room sri guru granth sahib ji is present there are no idols to upheld sanctity of maryada. This also ensures when you reading gurbani your concentration stays in shabad resonance as all sargun aspect orginates from shabad. we acknowledge sargun aspects of vahiguroo or narayan ji.... while acknowledging our main focus remains in gurbani shabad, shabad surat and advait gurmat - all is God, god is all/internal gyan of self - gur gian.

If you don't mind me asking which hindu/snatan school of thought you adhere to in past? Vaishnav, shaiv, kashmiri shivaism, advait, Shankara?

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe guru ji ki fateh,

Please advice & Suggest, Can Hindu person improve his life by reading spiritual bani of "Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" in which spiritual dhur ki banis of Gurus, Bhagats, Bhats etc. belonged to various religious/casts are included for the welfare of mankind? and If yes, Can he do "Parkash" of "Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" in his house by doing sewa as per instructions/guidelines?

Bhul-Chuk lye maaf karna ji.

You can improve your life by reading Gurbani as anyone will be able to if they practice what Gurbani is saying to them. One thing I asked myself reading your post was if Gurbani says to be a hindu or a Muslim or Christian? If you accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as your Guru and try to follow the teaches, then why did you identify yourself in the first post as a Hindu? Something to look into.

Having Parkash involves more discipline and no idol worship can be taking place in the same house. Go to the Gurdwara for darshan of the Guru and sangat, and do simran as you do seva in the Gurdwara. Focus on yourself before taking on the seva of doing parkash.

Haan ji do make sure room sri guru granth sahib ji is present there are no idols to upheld sanctity of maryada. This also ensures when you reading gurbani your concentration stays in shabad resonance as all sargun aspect orginates from shabad. we acknowledge sargun aspects of vahiguroo or narayan ji.... while acknowledging our main focus remains in gurbani shabad, shabad surat and advait gurmat - all is God, god is all/internal gyan of self - gur gian.

If you don't mind me asking which hindu/snatan school of thought you adhere to in past? Vaishnav, shaiv, kashmiri shivaism, advait, Shankara?

i read in normal schools/colleges which were not for any special religious. But upto primary, i read in that school which was opened in Sri Gurudwara Sahib and where we were prayed in the morning from Japuji Sahib.

There is one white american girl.( friend)..When she came to know sikhi she was as same as like you. When she started learning the teachings of Sikh Gurus ,first she followed First Guru then so on ...upto tenth Guru.

Now she is at such stage .. ..she has become Gursikh... And Gursikhs are those who follow Gurmat.. and Gurmat is in SGGS......

if you show your love for SGGS ji then please avoid hypocrisy as much as you can .... when we are hearing your name As SAINI..LOL..(probably Caste) :lol2: ..SGGS JI WANTS COMMITMENTS >>>HOPE YOU GOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

when we are hearing your name As SAINI..LOL..(probably Caste) :lol2: ..SGGS JI WANTS COMMITMENTS >>>HOPE YOU GOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why you picking on innocent new comer to sikhi and questioning his intentions? You want tables turned around...i can turn a table turn for you... Sukhi077 (baptised sikh should use his full name with singh not dissected nick name), so please veer focus on yourself than others.

Why you picking on innocent new comer to sikhi and questioning his intentions? You want tables turned around...i can turn a table turn for you... Sukhi077 (baptised sikh should use his full name with singh not dissected nick name), so please veer focus on yourself than others.

Dear SIngh

I m Only keshdhari Singh yet. ..Have you got dream that I m baptized ?? Wrong judgemental...... Why don't you judge your username before you judge mine?hmm?

and sorry ..He earlier mentioned that he wants to learn the teachings of SGGS ji...so what did I do wrong if I told him one of them? hmm?? If he is new comer over here then you should tell him that he is introducing himself with his caste name............Btw I don't believe in Gotras and jethera pathera.....Rubbish ... if you do then keep it to yourself..

"Jin Mann Hor Mukh Hor te Kandte kachyaa."