Topix Sikh Forum What Is Wrong With People

ghettosikh

I was as same as like you..But later I realized that They are desperate to do like that because other religions (people) don' have fame,name ,history, value morals, teachings,Gurus,,etc etc..So obviously they do jealous and find tricks how to degrade the standard of sikhism....

Let them bark as much as they can ..Because this is the only thing they can do.....

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Unfortunately, the majority of people on Topix do not have Waheguru's darshan.

If you try and speak with a dog, do not be surprised if it barks at you...

Your blood might boil, but do not bring yourself down to the dog's level... Instead lead by example and show the dog's of this world what it means to be in Waheguru's darshan. Pray, that one day these people will see the truth and lead better lives.

A lot of young people on the Topix forum are not Sikhs (they may have Punjabi parents and/ or roots) and, unfortunately, do not have the right Guru to lead them, they are absorbed by -

Haumai (self-centeredness) Kam (lust), Krodh (rage), Lobh (greed), Moh (attachment) and Ahankar (ego).

I had the samee feelings and frustration expressed on SikhSangat.com forum, but ever since I have visited this forum, I have never opened topix website. It is a website full of filthy creatures, and it is not just Sikh forum, you enter any forum, Hindu/Muslim etc. there is a lot of filth against every Propehet born on this earth. I just realised, if you enter such a street where people are throwing mud at each other, your clothes can't be spared. Also, you will notice most of the names over there are fake. Punjabi Hindus under the name "Aurangzeb", "Salim Khan" etc. are throwing dirt on Sikhism. I only wonder who is running such a website and with what sort of agenda.

yea im just gnna stop trying on tht forum i put up so many points on it n they ignore them and continue to write abuse u cannot debate those losers they spend all day there abusing our religion n even muslims religion i have a feeling tht it is hindus pretending to be muslims n vice versa because one user called raj was first takin pro muslim stance against sikhs then made a thread against muslims LOL i dunno y they r so obssesed with us tht they pretend to be other religions to divide us they see us this much of a threat im kind of happy