The Fascist Offensive In Punjab - Anti Sikh Shiv Sena

Nalwa

Based on what information? In Punjab it was Shiv Sena showing resistance to the Sikhs during Bhai Rajoana. Every time the police need conmen to stir the pot they go to Shiv Sena and let them attack innocent Sikhs. Shiv Sena members completed beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib ji. In Delhi not to long ago when the incidents took place it was Shiv Sena attacking Sikhs with rocks and then the police fired on the Sikhs who were trying to protect themselves and those that were around them. Random people just don't start attacking Sikhs, especially when Sikhs are protesting 1984 genocide or asking for their rights.

Also the word you were looking for was not worried, but vigilant. Sikhs stay vigilant of the enemies who can attack at any time. I can tell you why are you wearing a kirpan, don't worry about any attacks as the times when you got attacked so easily are long gone.

Gurbani reminds us to stay vigilant of the 5 vices as they might look to be sleeping, but they can spark when I have dropped by vigilant stance. As the 5 vices rest inside they are also outside us and they come in many forms and try to weaken us.

Can you tell me where they attacked sikhs except in case of Bhai Hawara.Bhai hawara beat them.

What is the purpose of posting a decade old article here?