Vancouver

Hum Paapi

Vaheguroo jee

I am goin to vancouver for the first time beecause my masi just moved there...she teaches at the Surrey Khalsa School, and i just wnated to know, are there goin to be an jatha programs there during aug 14-25...im goin be there those dates, and if anyone can show daas around vancouver taht'll be great....i dont want anyone to go out of there way or be a burden on anyone... if you have the time to show me around or give me some company there, it'll be great.....u can just email me.. ^_^

vaheguroo jee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaahegurroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaahegurroo Jee Kee Fatehh!!

"hum paapi" veerjee/bhenjee...who r u? plz intro urself so when u come here i may kno who u r...and maybe let someone older kno so that if u would like to look around van, i can hook it up... and the programs r as sonofgurugobindsinghji posted :D

Vaahegurroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaahegurroo Jee Kee Fatehh!!

((((:-)

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

can i ask somehting

its off topic again.

can some one give me info bout Khalsa school?

god i would love to teach at that school. thats the main reason for me to become teacher so i can teacxh sikhi..or knwo what are the tricks/things or how to get atteson of kids..and teach um bout sikhi in bets way without getting anoyyinn..

anyways. but if u guys have phone# or something liek that..or if there are other khalsa schools like that anywhere else.plz do let me know. imnew to all this(jus a baccha)

" if u can dream it u can have it...."

and when waheguru ji is with u...then U KNOW THAT U Will get it fo sure(stayin in bhanna...and knwo that its for teh best)

so it be great help. it will motivate me more bout my career :D . this way i can be sure what im doing will be helpful(seva) to community!

jus need info of what kind of things i have to know(the qualificationz to be part of such a great place)

thanks much ji

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i'm from surrey. i recommend a really good program done by university students every sunday @ 7pm. location is desmesh darbar gurwara. it's done in english and the best way to relate our lives with sikhism. there's also gonna be a really fun gurmat camp early august if ur interested check out www.sikhvision.com and for info about most sikh events that go on here in BC go to www.wcsya.org