Confused

Guest gkaur

• 2 weeks later...

I just need some guidance please.

I'm a manmukh Sikh. I do Simran etc often though (every day).

Lately I kept having dreams with the Hindu Goddess Durga in them. I spoke to my Hindu friend about it and she said it usually means its warning you of something to do with fertility or death...she was correct...I found out a few weeks later.

Now I'm having dreams with her again and I feel my attention going to her ... even though I still do Simran and turn to our Gurus all the time (many times throughout the day).

But I cant get her out of my mind. Whats going on?!

I feel like I need to start incoporating her when im doing my ardas/simran everyday.

Is this bad? What should I do? I'm not into Hinduism at all so this is confusing me! There is no way I would turn my back to Sikhi as I hope to become a Guru's Sikh one day.

Sister, I don't understand what you mean by " I spoke to my Hindu friend about it and she said it usually means its warning you of something to do with fertility or death...she was correct...I found out a few weeks later. " what did you mean?