Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

Sat Sree Akal Balbir Jee,

it is a pleasure referring to the Bani, but it would be appreciated, if a little bit of trust is given to this das, otherwise if everything written has to be given proof, then we could never end.

Not much, but a little trust is important. Neither you know me, nor do I to you. But healthy minimum trust is necessary. We are not perfect, we are all here to help each other. Each and everyone as it it is, at least I do not ask much, I trust, except when it sounds fishy...

Though I have written a reference above from the SGGS of what you are asking...it is a quotation of Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj from Sukhmani Sahib, where He says:

ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਧ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਭਾਈ

Nanak, Sadh, Prabh, bhed na bhaee.

O Nanak, there is no difference, between a Sadh(Sadhoo), and the Lord.

Moreover at other place in the same Sukhmani Sahib, He says:

ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਧ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਬਨਿ ਆਈ

Naanak, Saadhh, Prabhoo Ban Aaee

नानक साध प्रभू बनि आई

O Nanak, the Sadhoo (Holy) are at one with God.

If one goes through the Sukhmani Sahib, there is a whole section, where Guru Maharaj speaks about Sadhoo, and Sadh kee sangat, means the countless benefits, which one derives by being in their their company.

Satisfied, bhai Balbir Jee?

Sat Sree Akal,

Waheguru Jee.

Dear Balbir Jee,

Some people are very much in twisting things and like to put you down, but it does not matter, patience is the best remedy to face those sitautions.

If you say you can not trust me, but then can you say, that you can trust and believe yourself?

I think you can not, and should not. And let me proove it to you, because I am going to do that, that you can not. You want to proove me wrong, which I am not, even if thousands of Balbir like you come and tell me the same. But yes, you are totally and deliberately wrong.

I am saying that, that Sadhoo and Gurmukh are one with Akal Purukh, That is it. I am not saying, a Sadhoo is a Gurmukh.

And you say, that I say:provide one reference from SGGS jee where Gurdev says that Sadhoo is a Gurmukh

Again you say: These holy Vaaks from Gurdev are not saying that a Sadhoo is a Gurmukh as you wrote.

You have totally changed my words, there is no similartity in them at all, in what I originally say, and the way you write it, and then too, you say I am not to be trusted or believed?

Who is here making faults and not recognizing them time after time? Obviously you.

There is a saying:to make mistakes is human, but to recognize and accept them, makes one divine. But if after making mistakes, one does not recognize or accept them, that is hankar, that is arrogance, that is pride. And to trouble someone just for the sake of one´s own arrogance, that is a sin.

May Wahiguru bless you, with peace and clarity!

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all and harsharan000 jee,

Please remain with the topic. Thanks.

Gurdev, in my view, is singing that HIS Mahima cannot be described.

mahimaa tis kee kahaRu na jaae. Ang 97

also

tis kee mahimaa kaun bakhaanao. Sukhmanee Ang 286

And harsharan000 jee, you are writing long posts on Mahimaa of Wahiguru.

The true Gurus never used the words, 'mahimaa' and 'wahiguru' together. Why?

Balbir Singh

harsharan000 jee,

I am still waiting for your answer to my curiosity. The question is this.

The true Gurus never used the words, 'mahimaa' and 'wahiguru' together. Why?

My humble request is "please do not use the word 'we' when you actually want to write 'I' in your posts."

Your topic is "Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ...."

The readers are still at the first part of it.

Should we do some veechaar on His Naam and His Gurmukhs?

Balbir Singh

Balbir Jee,

if they did not use those words, it was their choice. What was going in their minds at that time, how can we moorakhs know or understand them, the Ocean of Gyan?

And if they did not use thse words, they did not do anything good or anything bad, neither have they written or stated anywhere, that nobody can use them together.

Or do you have any proof of it?

So what is your trouble with these words? Why are you so frightened to see or hear them? What evil do you see in them?

I have answered your query each and every time very clearly, but if you fail to see the answer, it is not my fault. There must be something bothering you in your mind, which refrains you from seeing, the answer I give and shall always give you.

How can I know what is in your mind, or the type of answer you want to hear from me.

Better, why do not you say what you think the answer should be, maybe this ends all your so created problems...

For the the last time, I repeat to you, Mahima is vadeeayee, is mahanta, is greatness, and in this case I refer to the mahima of Wahiguru alone, which is the Bani of our Guru Sahibans in the Granth Sahib Maharaj.

As simple as that.

So stop complicating things in your mind, by seeing things that do not exist. If after this post, again you dare to provoke me, I will totally ignore you, because it is better to talk to a wall, than to you.

And do not tell me how to write what I want, whenever I think proper to use we, I shall do so, and when I think proper to use I, that shall I do so.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all and harsharan000 jee,

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

hari kee mahimaa kicchu kathanu na jaaee.1.rahaao Ang 1164-6

ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਮਹਿਮਾ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਥਨੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

हरि की महिमा किछु कथनु न जाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Har kī mahimā kicẖẖ kathan na jā▫ī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

The Lord's Glory cannot even be described. ||1||Pause||

An egotist but feels confident writing long posts on mahimaa of Wahiguru.

You wrote ". . . and in this case I refer to the mahima of Wahiguru alone, which is the Bani of our Guru Sahibans in the Granth Sahib Maharaj."

In my observation Gurdev never said that mahimaa of wahiguru can be expressed through words.

Balbir Singh