Friends With Opposite Gender

Guest Gulabo

Guest Gulabo

Im wondering (being an girl) can one just be friends with a punjabi boy? I have this idea of punjabi boys shaped through media/songs that they will always want more than friendship. Is this true?

I personally don't see anything wrong with it as long as the people are true and won't backstab, but that goes for everyone of all genders. Guys can be like the way they're shown on tv but a lot aren't like that. It all depends on their sangat and what type of media they're exposed to. Be careful around girls and guys both though because both can do harm by lying, gossiping etc.

Im wondering (being an girl) can one just be friends with a punjabi boy? I have this idea of punjabi boys shaped through media/songs that they will always want more than friendship. Is this true?

well.. you should not be here get your answer from any yahoo or any other forum. Its a religious forum... wish you could have shaped your idea through shabads gurbani..Then you would have really known who were punjabi boys:)

Guest Gulabo

I was wondering this because I myself read a lot of bani and dont feel its wrong with limitations. But what if the guy is not reading Gurbani. Will he think the same ( so more someone of the punjabi culture) i was not generalising or something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Before doing freindship think that He is your Brother/Sister and then go on.

I failed at this many times. Eveytime i see good looking girl my mind tries to say that She is like sister but i was not able to assume that. I am trying but failed many times.

If we can't do that there don't talk or go close. There is no other way