Kindly Help

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am sikh woman,long time back i used to do simran and seva and my mind and my life was very peaceful.Then due to lot of engangements in various wordly things i stopped doing simran and seva.Again i am trying to follow the path of simran and doing path.But i am not able to concentrate doing that.My mind wanders and lot of weird thoughts come to my mind like who told to do simran,what a word can do.i started listening to various katha of bhai vir singh ji,but while listening them also,my mind have all sorts of negative thoughts that what he is telling is right?why should i trust him?i am scared of all these thoughts,please help me.

Guest simar mana

Do simran to remember Vaheguru not because your told to. Do it With love and affection, with thankfulness and gratitude.

All the emotions that run through your head let them pass, they will slowly disappear , see everything you experience as Vahegurus hukam. Sometimes we start to expect results soon, sometimes it may be better to drop all expectations of wanting something in return even if its peace and do simran out of love. Accepting that everything you experience is perfect and what you have is perfect at this moment in life. Try that. The distractions only grow if we give then attention. Remember be humble and meek , theres no place for ego and intellect in experiencing the love of Vaheguru. . Just something I felt like sharing. Good luck.

Guest Guest

Do simran to remember Vaheguru not because your told to. Do it With love and affection, with thankfulness and gratitude.

All the emotions that run through your head let them pass, they will slowly disappear , see everything you experience as Vahegurus hukam. Sometimes we start to expect results soon, sometimes it may be better to drop all expectations of wanting something in return even if its peace and do simran out of love. Accepting that everything you experience is perfect and what you have is perfect at this moment in life. Try that. The distractions only grow if we give then attention. Remember be humble and meek , theres no place for ego and intellect in experiencing the love of Vaheguru. . Just something I felt like sharing. Good luck.

Thanks a lot

firstly before you start you could trying doing an Ardas to Waheguru ji and ask for support as this will give you confidence that maharaj is with you and you can do it !

Also have a think about this shabad

"Man Beche Satgur Ke Paas" :lol2:

sell your mind which is full of queries and worries, to the true guru

so every time you think about something just tell yourself "my minds not mine, I've sold it to the True Guru and its his worry now. He has paid me for my mind with peace"

also when these thoughts come into your mind and your doing simran such as waheguru jaap,

call out waheguru jis name like you'd call out "muuuummmmmm!!!!" call for help and support and im sure he'll come to the rescue.

Don't ever let yourself stop doing sew or simran because their very important elements in a Gursikhs life, it may take a lot of forcing yourself to get ebck into teh routine and as you said that it agev you peace so you are aware of the rewards. Keep that in minds :) Guru Nanak Dev ji said that

"sewa and simran are like the wings of a Sikh, without them he cannot fly"

but remember pen ji, this is a two way thing

step one step towards the guru and the guru will step a million steps towards you!

Bhul chuk maaf ji

its main reason is that when you have a company of those good human beings who always tell you to do good deeds only like charity or something else but don't do any religious job..it happened with me long time ago...It would be better if you leave such hypocrite worldly people...They will always motivate you to get materialistic things or social status....but would not bear it if they see you doing path or seva... because its useless because They can't see its output in physical terms...