Purpose Of Charitropakhyan?

VJKK VJKF

I'm just getting into studying Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and I had a few questions for example where should I begin? I haven't been able to find the complete translations from beginning to end, where can I find them? Why was Charitropakhyan written? The reasons for writing the baani's Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj wrote are out of our minds understanding but any information would be great.

Thanks in advance.

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

I'm just getting into studying Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and I had a few questions for example where should I begin? I haven't been able to find the complete translations from beginning to end, where can I find them? Why was Charitropakhyan written? The reasons for writing the baani's Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj wrote are out of our minds understanding but any information would be great.

Thanks in advance.

VJKK VJKF

The purpose of my father (Guru Gobind Singh ji) to write Charitropakhyan is for his children to understand, how men and women mind work? Since I realized after being married all these years I had no idea how men and women manipulate each other to get their ways. But now I see how. If Guru Gobind Singh ji will not explain to his children who will the illiterate Sikh missionaries.