Weird Noise

Awwww you have such a positive attitude! :)

Don't worry about it, I'm sure soon pata lag jana k oh ki a !

If you ever begin to feel scared and don't know what to do just begin japing naam!

Have to have positive attitude so used to it now. Yes that's wat I do when it happens, after telling it to shuttup

I think I know wat it maybe connected to. When my grandma passed away, I heard similar faint music coming from her room, and so did my cousin but on different day. We couldn't figure it out but was nice music.

Only the other day I was saying thank god she don't come in my dreams now, n getting bit better. Then we played paat opposite that room where I hear it now n like I gone weak again.

So maybe related to that but music? Why would this be happening, give up now it's draining me thinking about it, so I end it here.

Have to have positive attitude so used to it now. Yes that's wat I do when it happens, after telling it to shuttup

I think I know wat it maybe connected to. When my grandma passed away, I heard similar faint music coming from her room, and so did my cousin but on different day. We couldn't figure it out but was nice music.

Only the other day I was saying thank god she don't come in my dreams now, n getting bit better. Then we played paat opposite that room where I hear it now n like I gone weak again.

So maybe related to that but music? Why would this be happening, give up now it's draining me thinking about it, so I end it here.

Don't go weak! think about this shabad so even if there is anything there you are safe :)

tathi vao na lagai par bharam sharnai
The hot wind doesn't blow over one who has the Guru's protection.

Chaugird hamare Ram ka, Dukh lage na bhai,

The Lord's protecting circle is on all four sides — pain and sorrow do not bother me

We have established the music is one of the neighbours, gosh the sound travels so far like its playing in our room and so loud.

Thankuji for your all your help everyone. Its quite annoying, its playing now. Not sure which neighbour it is. Band bajaa band hojave.

And the husband confused me more now, he thinks its church bells and a speaker that's broken.

Its definitly guitar or sitar i think.

another mystery. I am gettin scared, its stopped but took me back to before when a family member passed away long time ago when i was younger. heard something similar then too, but kept ignoring it thinkin its somebody playing music in street. But like it was tryin to draw attention to it. So i ended up lookin outside th window and saw something,to which i ran outside to see what it was, i wasn't scared then, but nothing was outside. So i am too scared to look now, i hope its not a signal of bad news. That previous scene keeps coming in my mind. N30singh u aare right should not be receptive to whatever it is. But i keep worrying now.