How To Get Rid Of Such A Situation?

Maybe u could u advise me too of how the sant told u for the dreams to stop, as I get the same thing happening to me and it's been years they passed away.

well ,,First they told me to remove photos/ pics of her from your that room where you stay or sleep usually..

They told when you sleep Always take "vakh leke souna" supne nai aunde "

Thirdly They have given me an amrit (water)...I drink it in morning as well as before when I go to sleep in night ...

Fourthly They have given me a piece of sacred cloth, Punjabi wich "Raakh" kende ne.... I have framed it into ring and I wear it in my fingers always .. I go to shahida di jagah every sunday and do the seva....

EK gal hor jo ki boht kodhi hai...Oh kende ne ik murde bande da supnya wich auna changi gal nai hai.....waheguru lyi yeh hirdya (heart) wich pyaar hai ta Duniyaavi moh chad dyo.... Ah Sikhi hai ............

I Got her back today bcz when I was cleaning my desk where I do work I got her pic with me in some book and from that time I m just feeling burden on my head.......

Oh that's really good then if you've hd advice from a Mahapursh you don't need me explaining lol, but yeah they are probably trying to explain is that if you don't accept Maharaj jis ukam it will not help you in any way.

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਰੋਵੈ ॥

One who does not know the Hukam of the Lord's Command cries out in terrible pain.

if you don't accept what maharaj has done you wont be able to move on in life, but I still believe this doesn't mean that your not allowed to think about her,

I think it just means that don't think and cry but instead think and be happy and thankful for the life she's given you and live it in a way that you make her proud and everyone that sees you will be proud of you too!

I always remember this quote "You don't have to be famous, you just have to make your mother and father proud of you"

Also I agree with the mahaprush because if you keep thinking back you wont be able to move forward and get on with your life! everyone's here to complete their own journey and meet waheguru and that's what you need to focus on when your upset- jap naam !

ਸਬਦਿ ਮਰੈ ਤਾ ਉਧਰੈ ਪਾਏ ਮੋਖ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥

If one dies through the Shabad, then salvation is obtained, and one finds the Door of Liberation.

awww! I honestly thought that maybe you were living in a different country to your mum!

And yeah same here I'm terribly emotional, ill probably end up crying even before a sad story begins lol

baki bhul chuk maaf

Well thanks for your supportive posts..Inha ta main b nai kise di help kar sakda Lol.. and bandari de charcater wich fe chale gye tusi ...Main kenda c.....ik direction de rya c....par tusi samje hi nai ..hun ide wich mera ta kasoor nai na. g.........and I m living in India right now Garmi boht hai..:p but father is in another country and brother is in some other country ...haha saare khilar gye ....

Am very sorry for your loss i think you should get married ASAP !

So when you feel sad she can give you hugs & kisses ;-)

Waheguru Mehar Karan

lelo g..karlo ghae nu panda..............udda rishte ta bathere a ..A day before yesterday got rishta from Gujrati gurl... I mean who does not want sohna sunakha sardaar Gabru...:p

but my problem is that I want dhumaalle waali singni...unha da thavanu b pta hai akaal pya huya va....koi mildi hi nai...anyways I think My target Is Guru not any Girl for now :p

Dumaalle vali !

Bai oh ta tave lao :-)

Vaise hun Modi pm aa, Guju's de te Balle Balle

Think about SYNERGY

tave? oh kyu g? udda sachi gal krda paave sikh a but main kadi sikhan diyan kudhiya ch betha nai...mere ta vehm pata veere tu.... faisla badlna pena lol... naale Gujjus di pehlla b balle balle c.... Sardara di chadhai a gujjua ch...