What Are The Yugs About ?

Dear Pen jee Username Taken,

first of all, I am Paa jee . o.k? :lol2:

Then, going to your question, Wahiguru is above everything, He is the Kartar, He is above His creation. The yugas work under His Hukum, just as anything else in the creation. So, yugas can not effect Wahiguru´s choice to destroy or create anything.

But anyhow, I would say , He Himself is not running His creation below Sach Khand. Below Parbraham, He has given the reins of the control of that creation, just as to say, to certain rays of power, energies, who have emerged from Him, and work as caretakers, under his Hukum.

Many people take them as the ultimate reality and worship them, out of ignorance...

Otherwise if everybody believed in Gurmat and practiced it, this creation would come to an end in due time, and this is not the purpose of Wahiguru, at least yet.

Of course, nothing goes against His will, or hukum....but He is far more concerned with more important tasks to do, than to run or look after inert and perishable creation.

The King is king, his kingdom is looked after judges, police, lawyers, soldiers, etc....Everybody carry his orders efficiently, but he himself does not go and catch the thieves or judge them and punish them....

In a similar way, our Sachaay Patshah Wahiguru Akal Purukh, is more worried for us, His souls, His children, lost and trapped in the mayavee to go back to Him....

And for that, in spite of all the obstacles in our way, like maya, 5 vices, karmas, kaal, ignorance, etc and etc ......He sends His Gurmukhs, his Bhagats time after time, to awaken us from our deep sleep, so that we may start walking towards Him.

As long as they are here, we get straighten to an extent. Once they leave this plane, again we fall into durmat, maanmat ...and continue with our outer serach in lifeless objects and places, we forget the essence of Gurmat, which is Nam or Shabad, and we get entangled into politics, rituals, pilgrimages, dogmas, symbolisms, and then give the name of my religion, my god, etc... and we get imprisoned by our own ignorance, and so the consequence is that, instead of moving Wahiguru, we insure more and more our staying in the endless wheel of eighty four...

Gurmat is not difficult at all, it is the most simple and safe path for all to attain Him. He makes things simple for us, He knows we are weak and moorakhs, that is why our Guru Sahibans, have left the path(Bani) as simple as possible for us, to walk and reach Him.

They speak in our simple human terms, so that we may listen and follow what Wahiguru wants to tell us, so that we may achieve liberation from the mayavee creation, cross Braham and merge in Him, through Shabad or Nam, or call it may, Amrit Bani, it is the same thing.

Raag Gauri Guru Arjan Dev

Naam Sunae Naam Sangrehai Naamae Liv Laavo

I listen to the Naam, I gather in the Naam; and I am lovingly attuned to the Naam.
*There are 3 stages in Nam Bhakti: repeating it, listening to it and , merging in it.

In the above few words of Dhan Guru Saachay Badshah Arjun Dev Jee, He tells us the reality of the whole of the creation.

He says, all else is false, except Nam, which is the only Truth, to which I have attached my self, through its Simran, and the result of this is, that we get freedom from all our bonds which retain us here, and not only that, but we merge in Nam, which is His real swaroop, and become one with it.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Pen jee Username Taken,

first of all, I am Paa jee . o.k? :lol2:

Then, going to your question, Wahiguru is above everything, He is the Kartar, He is above His creation. The yugas work under His Hukum, just as anything else in the creation. So, yugas can not effect Wahiguru´s choice to destroy or create anything.

But anyhow, I would say , He Himself is not running His creation below Sach Khand. Below Parbraham, He has given the reins of the control of that creation, just as to say, to certain rays of power, energies, who have emerged from Him, and work as caretakers, under his Hukum.

Many people take them as the ultimate reality and worship them, out of ignorance...

Otherwise if everybody believed in Gurmat and practiced it, this creation would come to an end in due time, and this is not the purpose of Wahiguru, at least yet.

Of course, nothing goes against His will, or hukum....but He is far more concerned with more important tasks to do, than to run or look after inert and perishable creation.

The King is king, his kingdom is looked after judges, police, lawyers, soldiers, etc....Everybody carry his orders efficiently, but he himself does not go and catch the thieves or judge them and punish them....

In a similar way, our Sachaay Patshah Wahiguru Akal Purukh, is more worried for us, His souls, His children, lost and trapped in the mayavee to go back to Him....

And for that, in spite of all the obstacles in our way, like maya, 5 vices, karmas, kaal, ignorance, etc and etc ......He sends His Gurmukhs, his Bhagats time after time, to awaken us from our deep sleep, so that we may start walking towards Him.

As long as they are here, we get straighten to an extent. Once they leave this plane, again we fall into durmat, maanmat ...and continue with our outer serach in lifeless objects and places, we forget the essence of Gurmat, which is Nam or Shabad, and we get entangled into politics, rituals, pilgrimages, dogmas, symbolisms, and then give the name of my religion, my god, etc... and we get imprisoned by our own ignorance, and so the consequence is that, instead of moving Wahiguru, we insure more and more our staying in the endless wheel of eighty four...

Gurmat is not difficult at all, it is the most simple and safe path for all to attain Him. He makes things simple for us, He knows we are weak and moorakhs, that is why our Guru Sahibans, have left the path(Bani) as simple as possible for us, to walk and reach Him.

They speak in our simple human terms, so that we may listen and follow what Wahiguru wants to tell us, so that we may achieve liberation from the mayavee creation, cross Braham and merge in Him, through Shabad or Nam, or call it may, Amrit Bani, it is the same thing.

Raag Gauri Guru Arjan Dev

Naam Sunae Naam Sangrehai Naamae Liv Laavo

I listen to the Naam, I gather in the Naam; and I am lovingly attuned to the Naam.

*There are 3 stages in Nam Bhakti: repeating it, listening to it and , merging in it.

In the above few words of Dhan Guru Saachay Badshah Arjun Dev Jee, He tells us the reality of the whole of the creation.

He says, all else is false, except Nam, which is the only Truth, to which I have attached my self, through its Simran, and the result of this is, that we get freedom from all our bonds which retain us here, and not only that, but we merge in Nam, which is His real swaroop, and become one with it.

Sat Sree Akal.

haha im sorry !

Thank you very much! Must say you do have alot of knowledge hence i thought you were a girl haha :lol2:

haha im sorry !

Thank you very much! Must say you do have alot of knowledge hence i thought you were a girl haha :lol2:

Frankly speaking, I think the equation of females having more knowledge than males is not correct, otherwise you being a female, at least that much, that you would not have gone wrong with your presumption.... :biggrin2:

Any how jokes apart, gender has nothing to do with knowledge .....Gurmat is a path of humility, of bhakti, of love to one Wahiguru, and this anyone can tread it , irrespective of war genders :waheguru:

Frankly speaking, I think the equation of females having more knowledge than males is not correct, otherwise you being a female, at least that much, that you would not have gone wrong with your presumption.... :biggrin2:

Any how jokes apart, gender has nothing to do with knowledge .....Gurmat is a path of humility, of bhakti, of love to one Wahiguru, and this anyone can tread it , irrespective of war genders :waheguru:

hahah boys outsmarting girls ! damn must be kalyug :lol2:

yeah we are so lucky that Guru ji gave females the same respect as men - "why call her bad who gives birth to great kings" otherwise majority of the time women are just seen to be doormats!

Giving births to great kings or warriors, is not a big thing.

This does not make a woman great.

Great men or great women are great, due to thier own karmas , not because they got their birth from a particular mother, and then also, it is the interaction of karmas between them, for which she beared and gave birth to certain children...nothing happens just like that.

Nature has endowed women this particular and exceptional task.

Men are animals, if they do not know how to treat and respect women. On the other side, women also should contribute for the betterment of this abnormal situation, by not letting anyone look at her as piece of flesh, starting from very herself ....the aim of almost any woman, is just to look pretty from head to toes, and for this she will go to any extent, shopping, hairdressing, tailoring, perfumes, complements, surgery, shoes, dressing, and an endless list .... Nature is vey bad in this sense, the link between a male and female, is kaam. This kaam is necessary for a certain chemistry between the both, but when it exceeds on any side, or both the sides, it creates suffering and is an open invitation to pain.

Nature has made us as we are, and we can not totally change ourselves but we have to use our senses, and develope our plus points, and at the same time, we have to file our minus points, in order to live peacefully and in harmony among both the genders.

It is just out of my reach to understand, that since million of years, we are only two genders, and still we do not understand fully each other ...both are responsible. Anyhow, howsoever women may be, but in the end we men, we are mostly brutes and at the fault.

And we men being such brutes, I will suggest to women, be aware of this our nature, and do not push us with your words or deeds, to make us more violent.

Like for example an apple, there is a eater who wants to eat it, and the apple wants someone to eat it .... :wub22:

And in the end, it is better to not to have the desire to eat anything, and this meass not to fast or suppress one self, but to reach a certain level, where you will not feel its necesity, and that is only by reaching Wahiguru.

No gender makes anyone great, the only thing which makes anyone great, irrespective of class, age, gender, nationality, community... it is only pure love and devotion at the Lotus Feet of Wahiguru.

So it is now up to us, to get rid of our false and petty limited identities as males or females, and get above it, to become a pure and a shinning soul with bhakti, crossing the chances of all the 4 yugas, and reach Sach Khand, and merging our souls in Him, this is what is going to make any living being, a great soul. :khalsa: