Please Explain

I'm really confused with two things!

Who is Ladhi Shah and what does he teach?

who are radha swamis', what do they believe in and why do sikhs not like them ?

you don't need to know about these two Things . Both Things are corrupted and have nothing to do with sikhi...just focus on your sikhi...that's all...

Laadi shah is a drunk drug taking sufi mad man. He encourages drug taking, smoking, drinking and getting high off your head which appeals to the unemployed no prospects punjabi youth. A big danger to punjab and Sikhi in punjab for such people to have such influence.

haww really! I

Only found out about him because Gurdas Mann is a follower! I thought maybe he was someone good LOL

Then again, there are also some very confused younger radhaswami's that attend both satsangs and gurdwara, but they don't understand the sri Guru granth sahib ji as the living guru.

I think this is what confuses some people like the OP above..

Radha Swami people have sikh wedings aswell :blink2:

I thought they believed the 'sant' to be god !?!

you don't need to know about these two Things . Both Things are corrupted and have nothing to do with sikhi...just focus on your sikhi...that's all...

hehe!

okay boss :respect:

Radha Swami people have sikh wedings aswell :blink2:

I thought they believed the 'sant' to be god !?!

Yes, this is one of the many reasons why people believe that they are sikhs.

The don't see ''Guru Maneyo Granth'' but when it comes to marriage they abuse and use the sacred anand karaj ceremony.

Since they can have the same kind of names as sikhs with the singh, kaur in the middle and surname... then the gurdwara granthis can't argue with a good enough reason to refuse the marriage...........this is the difficult problem that can't be addressed head on.

Yes, this is one of the many reasons why people believe that they are sikhs.

The don't see ''Guru Maneyo Granth'' but when it comes to marriage they abuse and use the sacred anand karaj ceremony.

Since they can have the same kind of names as sikhs with the singh, kaur in the middle and surname... then the gurdwara granthis can't argue with a good enough reason to refuse the marriage...........this is the difficult problem that can't be addressed head on.

maybe something like, if you believe that Guru Granth Sahib ji is your only Guru then you can have a Anand Karaj :dry2:

" Inhaa Anapardh bibiyan ne bande gal rabb di takhti paati" :p...Must say Inha Bibiyan da ta rab hi rakha... no treatment available:P

knew you'd blame the bibyan!

Gurdas Mann babeyan nu v batheri fook dinda a "beh ke dekh jawana babe bhangra ponde ne" hahha! so plenty of 75 year old babeh too!

but must say Gurdas Mann has done a lot of good to, for example singing decent songs!

knew you'd blame the bibyan!

Gurdas Mann babeyan nu v batheri fook dinda a "beh ke dekh jawana babe bhangra ponde ne" hahha! so plenty of 75 year old babeh too!

but must say Gurdas Mann has done a lot of good to, for example singing decent songs!

lol In the same sense Honey singh sings vulgar songs and make a fun of Girl's body and earns about 1 crore indian rupees.. and half of it HE donates to charities like Cancer and Aids , then He also becomes the true human being? doesn't he ah?

Gurdass mann is a good singer but not a sikh... that's what i m saying