Please Explain

lol In the same sense Honey singh sings vulgar songs and make a fun of Girl's body and earns about 1 crore indian rupees.. and half of it HE donates to charities like Cancer and Aids , then He also becomes the true human being? doesn't he ah?

Gurdass mann is a good singer but not a sikh... that's what i m saying

reminds me of the saaki about Bhai Bhoomia ji who robbed people and then used the money as charity for feeding the saadu sant.

Guru Nanak Dev ji ne fe Bhai Bhoomia ji di misunderstanding door kitti. Bhai Bhoomia ji said to Guru ji "why won't you eat from my house?" Guru ji said "your living is not honest"

Bhai Bhoomia ji eh sochde c k meh money naal good karda a so its okay to steal and use it for a good cause but Guru Ji explained that je good karna chonde a earn the money honestly because "Above truth is truthful living"

So as for Honey 'so called singh ' if he really wants to help people he should do it in a decent way.

Kithe Singh sardaar apniya dhiyan, pehna di izzat save karde c te kithe ajj kal de honey singh warge singh khud dhiyan pehna di izzat rolli jande a ! :no:

(btw ive cut the Bhai bhoomia jis saaki really short just to make my point - saaki bohat nice a you should read it) :)

reminds me of the saaki about Bhai Bhoomia ji who robbed people and then used the money as charity for feeding the saadu sant.

Guru Nanak Dev ji ne fe Bhai Bhoomia ji di misunderstanding door kitti. Bhai Bhoomia ji said to Guru ji "why won't you eat from my house?" Guru ji said "your living is not honest"

Bhai Bhoomia ji eh sochde c k meh money naal good karda a so its okay to steal and use it for a good cause but Guru Ji explained that je good karna chonde a earn the money honestly because "Above truth is truthful living"

So as for Honey 'so called singh ' if he really wants to help people he should do it in a decent way.

Kithe Singh sardaar apniya dhiyan, pehna di izzat save karde c te kithe ajj kal de honey singh warge singh khud dhiyan pehna di izzat rolli jande a ! :no:

(btw ive cut the Bhai bhoomia jis saaki really short just to make my point - saaki bohat nice a you should read it) :)

Kithe Singh sardaar apniya dhiyan, pehna di izzat save karde c te kithe ajj kal de honey singh warge singh khud dhiyan pehna di izzat rolli jande a !

Honey singh was never a sikh guy .. He Grown up as monah .. and another thing word "singh" also belongs to Hindu world... So He can be considered as Hindu guy too.. but Word "Kaur" only belongs to sikh world...So you need to take care of it..:p

and thanks ... for that saakhi ..:)

Honey singh was never a sikh guy .. He Grown up as monah .. and another thing word "singh" also belongs to Hindu world... So He can be considered as Hindu guy too.. but Word "Kaur" only belongs to sikh world...So you need to take care of it.. :p

and thanks ... for that saakhi .. :)

O really ? I didnt know that? How is the word singh related to hinduism ?

it’s okay :) But the full saaki goes like this

When Guru Nanak Dev ji asked bhai bhoomia ji about how he earned the money, bhai Bhoomia ji told the truth, that he steals. Guru ji explained that this is wrong but Bhai Bhoomia ji said that it was a family business and in his blood, so he couldn't stop. :nono: Impressed by his truth telling, Guru ji decided to bless him.

Guru ji gave Bhai Bhoomia ji 3 rules he said -

1. do not steal from the poor or make them suffer,
  2. do not tell lies
  3. do not steal from those, whose salt you have eaten.

So the next time Bhai Bhoomia ji went out to steal he thought that he can't steal from the poor as that will be going against Guru ji and from other rich people in the village he had at some time eaten meals with (eaten their salt).

Bhai Bhoomia ji decided he’ll steal from the king!

Being a master of disguise bhai Bhoomia ji dressed as a king and went to the king palace. There the guards stopped him and asked him what he had come to do.

Bhai Bhoomia ji bound by Guru Nanak Dev ji's bachan told the truth and said "i am here to steal", the guards got worried and thought that Bhai Bhoomia ji must be a relative of the king who had got offended by them asking what he is here for. So they allowed Bhai Bhoomia ji to go.

Bhai Bhoomia ji began stealing all the jewels etc but on the table he suddenly saw some white powdery substance so when he put a bit in his mouth he realised that it was salt. Now he knew that if he continued to steal he would be breaking Guru jis Bachan. As result Bhai Bhoomia ji left the bag full of jewels on the floor and escaped.

When the king saw the bag full of jewels, he was very anxious to know who the robber was and why he left the bag of jewels. So the king sent out an order to find out who the robber was. The king’s men then began making the poor suffer so they could find the robber.

When Bhai Bhoomia ji noticed the poor were suffering because of him he owned up to it.

The king asked him why he left the bag full of jewels Bhai bhoomia ji explained the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

The king too became Guru jis disciple.

I love this saaki because it shows just how loving Guru ji is. Jidda maa apni bache diyan kammiya te ghor ni kardi and instead bache de gun dekhdi a, just like that Guru Nanak Dev ji put aside Bhai Bhoomia ji’s flaws, instead he saw the goodness in Bhai Bhoomia ji (his truth telling) and blessed him by forgiving his flaws.

ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੰਗਿ ਜਾਗੇ ਨਹ ਛਿਦ੍ਰ ਲਾਗੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲੁ ਸਦ ਬਖਸਿੰਦੁ ਜੀਉ .

No flaw sticks to that being who remains awake and aware in the Love of the Lord; the Merciful Lord is forever forgiving. :waheguru:

anyway please forgivve me if ive said anything wrong in the saaki, its from the top of my head! :blush2:

O really ? I didnt know that? How is the word singh related to hinduism ?

it’s okay :) But the full saaki goes like this

When Guru Nanak Dev ji asked bhai bhoomia ji about how he earned the money, bhai Bhoomia ji told the truth, that he steals. Guru ji explained that this is wrong but Bhai Bhoomia ji said that it was a family business and in his blood, so he couldn't stop. :nono: Impressed by his truth telling, Guru ji decided to bless him.

Guru ji gave Bhai Bhoomia ji 3 rules he said -

1. do not steal from the poor or make them suffer,
  2. do not tell lies
  3. do not steal from those, whose salt you have eaten.

So the next time Bhai Bhoomia ji went out to steal he thought that he can't steal from the poor as that will be going against Guru ji and from other rich people in the village he had at some time eaten meals with (eaten their salt).

Bhai Bhoomia ji decided he’ll steal from the king!

Being a master of disguise bhai Bhoomia ji dressed as a king and went to the king palace. There the guards stopped him and asked him what he had come to do.

Bhai Bhoomia ji bound by Guru Nanak Dev ji's bachan told the truth and said "i am here to steal", the guards got worried and thought that Bhai Bhoomia ji must be a relative of the king who had got offended by them asking what he is here for. So they allowed Bhai Bhoomia ji to go.

Bhai Bhoomia ji began stealing all the jewels etc but on the table he suddenly saw some white powdery substance so when he put a bit in his mouth he realised that it was salt. Now he knew that if he continued to steal he would be breaking Guru jis Bachan. As result Bhai Bhoomia ji left the bag full of jewels on the floor and escaped.

When the king saw the bag full of jewels, he was very anxious to know who the robber was and why he left the bag of jewels. So the king sent out an order to find out who the robber was. The king’s men then began making the poor suffer so they could find the robber.

When Bhai Bhoomia ji noticed the poor were suffering because of him he owned up to it.

The king asked him why he left the bag full of jewels Bhai bhoomia ji explained the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

The king too became Guru jis disciple.

I love this saaki because it shows just how loving Guru ji is. Jidda maa apni bache diyan kammiya te ghor ni kardi and instead bache de gun dekhdi a, just like that Guru Nanak Dev ji put aside Bhai Bhoomia ji’s flaws, instead he saw the goodness in Bhai Bhoomia ji (his truth telling) and blessed him by forgiving his flaws.

ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੰਗਿ ਜਾਗੇ ਨਹ ਛਿਦ੍ਰ ਲਾਗੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲੁ ਸਦ ਬਖਸਿੰਦੁ ਜੀਉ .

No flaw sticks to that being who remains awake and aware in the Love of the Lord; the Merciful Lord is forever forgiving. :waheguru:

anyway please forgivve me if ive said anything wrong in the saaki, its from the top of my head! :blush2:

"Singh" is also used by Hindu Rajputs and Brahimns . Indeed it was in use before sikhism but it does not mean Our "singh" came from the hindu world...

They use to create inequality ..but We sikh use it create equality :)

and thankuu thanku ...Guddii.....for explain karn lyi saakhi..:p