Haryana Announces Separate Sikh Panel For Its Gurdwaras

makar said they had been summoned but failed to appear. They said they were unable to appear at short notice.

And you trust Makkar? :blink2:

SGPC is SGPC.....what does he has to do with the affairs of Takht Sahib?

dont you even see whats wrong?

there is no separation of role, authority & power....your own statement proves it & everyone knows this is the root problem today which is leading to abuse of power by the akalis and SGPC.

And you trust Makkar? :blink2:

SGPC is SGPC.....what does he has to do with the affairs of Takht Sahib?

dont you even see whats wrong?

there is no separation of role, authority & power....your own statement proves it & everyone knows this is the root problem today which is leading to abuse of power by the akalis and SGPC.

firstly i'm not defending makar, i put that comment in for forum users knowledge. basically it has come down to a war or words between them.

i dont trust makar, but i dont trust the haryanvi sikhs any more. They are getting pumped up by the congress to split. makar is the head of the sgpc, which did elect jathedars, although they haven't independently for a while.

The Sikhs that formed the SGPC were the gems of the Sikh Quom who made huge sacrifices against the British supported Mahants. Many Sikhs became Shaheed such as at Nankana Sahib Saka, Jaito Morcha. They stemmed the underhand Brahmin influence that the Arya Samaj was spreading. The SGPC restored the Gurdwaras to the Sikhs after much sacrifice.

As the Sikhs were under the occupation of firstly Britain and now India we will continue to get interference in our religious affairs from their proxies such as Badal.The only way Sikhs can get control over their institutions is Self Determination.