How To Do Simran: Please Help Me

ManmitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh,

Sorry for any of my mistakes. I am only 14 years old and I hear a lot about how simran is important and it helps us attain waheguru. But I don't know how to do it. Whenever I hear a katha, they always explain why we should do it, not how ot do it. Please tell me what I need to do. I tried listening many times to Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji Sri Nagar Wale's Waheguru jaap kirtan because I like it but the problem is that after doing it, I don't feel anything. I don't even get that feeling like I did something. Please help me.

Thank you very much.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

ManmitSingh Jio, Gurmantar (Vaheguru) and its recitation technique is given by the Punj Pyare during the Amrit Sanchar. If you truly desire to so Simran, see if you are ready to go join the Khalsa Panth and give your head to the Guru and they will give you Naam (that which Gurbani speaks of over and over, time and time again) on which you will do Simran. The Kathakars can tell you why to do it, but no individual(s) has the right to give you the Gurmantar or how to recite it which will have the full blessings of Akaal Purakh except the Punj Pyare.

People can describe process, maybe even violate the ongoing traditions of how to mechanically recite Naam, but only the Guru/Akaal Purakh, through the Punj Pyare, can give you the true way to doing Naam Simran.