Sign in to follow this  
singh598

Freshie Kills Secret Married Mistress

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• A few questions.  So the bhagats didn't achieve mukti? and came back as the panj pyare and then got mukti ? also, the panj pyare were South Asians (and men)  in their previous lives and then got reincarnated as South Asians again?  what happens to Whites, Blacks, Chinese then etc ?    
    • Looks like he has a disability? his hand ...      Sikh prince    19th century female Sikh warrior.    18th century painting of Bibi Bhani, commissioned by her descendants.     Amritsar city. 
    • Please read previous posts. Gatka is an exhibitionist art only. No practical application. 
    • All Sikhs should read these 9 granths 1. Chanaka Raajneeti E  wrriten 2000 years ago 2. Sarkutavali E wrriten by Pandit Hardayal Ji linked to Guru Amardas ji's lineage 3. Bhavrasamrit wrriten by Pandit Gulab Singh Ji 4. Vichar Mala E Anath Das Udasi 5. Vairag Shatak E by one of the Sidhs who Guru Nanak meet who became a Sikh 6. Parbodh Chandar Natak E only chapter 1 by Pandit Gulab Singh Ji 7. Adhiatam Parkash by Pandit Sukhdev Singh Ji 8. Birti Parbhakar by Pandit Nischal Das Ji 9. Vichar Sagar E by Pandit Nischal Das Ji They are very important and teach so much. Please read them all.  If there is a E beside them that means I found a English Translation of it and English Teeka. Thanks Giani Kamalpreet Singh Ji for the info
    • Thanks bro, I agree with the term Householder Rishi. Frankly I dont know the difference between Yogi & Rishi. Do know that Rishi is the person with long hair tied in a knot. 

Important Information

Terms of Use