ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਦੇਵਤਾ

singhnijjar

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ || ਜੀ

ਕਿ ਕੀ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਧਰਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਧੀ 'ਤੇ ਮੋਹਿਤ ਹੋਇਆ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਨਹੀਂ ਅਤੇ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਇੱਕ ਪੁੱਤਰ ਪੈਦਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਨਹੀਂ ? ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੱਤ ਦਾ ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਕੀ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ਼ ਹੈ ? ਉਮੀਦ ਹੈ ਜਵਾਬ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੱਤ ਦੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ਼ ਦੇ ਅਧਾਰ 'ਤੇ ਸੰਖੇਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਦਿਉਂਗੇ,ਜੇ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਣਦਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਦਸਨ ਦੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਨੀ .

why you want to explore avguns of devte such as brahma?

I cannot answer you according to hindu matt but according to gurmat as maharaj has inspired me to reply here I would say

ਸਾਝ ਕਰੀਜੈ ਗੁਣਹ ਕੇਰੀ ਛੋਡਿ ਅਵਗਣਚਲੀਐ

(ਗੁਰਮੁਖਾਂ ਨਾਲ) ਗੁਣਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਾਂਝ ਕਰਨੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਹੈ, ਅਵਗੁਣ ਤਿਆਗ ਕੇ (ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਦਸੇ ਮਾਰਗ ਉਤੇ) ਚਲਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ

I am answering your question below but it is not recommended to discuss this topic any further on a Sikh forum.

Please read Sarasvati purana here - http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/hmvp/hmvp17.htm "Search Sarasvati on this page and read the entire mythology, this is the sacred purana's english translation on a Hindu web site.

SARASVATI.

Brahmā's wife is Sarasvati, the goddess of wisdom and science, the mother of the Vedas, and the inventor of the Devanagari letters. She is represented as a fair young woman, with four arms. With one of her right hands she is presenting a flower to her husband, by whose side she continually stands; and in the other she holds a book of palm-leaves, indicating that she is fond of learning. In one of her left hands she has a string of pearls, called Sivamāla (Siva's garland), which serves as a rosary; and in the other is a damaru, or small drum. At other times she is represented with two arms only, seated on a lotus, playing a kind of banjo. She dwells on earth amongst men, but her special abode is with her husband in Brahmāloka.

Sarasvati having been produced from Brahmā, was regarded as his daughter; hence her union with him

p. 108

was said to be criminal by the other gods. Sometimes she is called the wife of Vishnu, but this difficulty is explained by a legend. * "Sarasvati, by the standard mythological authorities, is the wife of Brahmā.