Fake Singhs

TrueSingh

enha loka noo sirf gala hi ondia hai , goreyah ateh mughla toh quarbani dehkar Singha neh azaad karvaiah,

Tah inha bewakoofa neh hoon tak italian randi sonia gandhi di gulami kithai !!

rajput ehai sawa (ashes) deh !!

choolo bar pani deh vich dub kar mar jahan jeh koi sharam hovai !!

Have to disagree with that one. If you ask people outside of your Rajput circle, the first people they will associate with the name Singh is the Sikhs. Please, do give it a try.

If anyone on this planet has given respect to the name "Singh", its the Sikhs. In Hindu communities its the common surname found in Rajputs, Jats from Rajasthan and Haryana, perhaps even Gujjars. What surprised me is that in Rajasthan even Thakurs and Brahmins carry this surname, and even Brahmins in Bihar. I had a very good friend in college from Rajasthan who was a Thakur Brahmin and his surname was Singh.

Guys, you know what the problem is? These guys have such profound hatred for Sikhs, that they can't bare to see Sikhs called Singhs. Each time they tell their name to someone, they have to specify that they are not Sikhs but Hindus from Rajput/Jat/Thakur/Gujjar background, only to avoid being mocked at via Sardar jokes. Some Sardar jokes make fun of the name Singh as well, which brutally burns their backside. Thus the burning hatred for Sikhs and Sikhs having the surname Singh.

"My name is _____ Singh. Oh no no, I am not a Sardar, I am a _____"

This is what they have to live with, day in and day out. Thus this pig came on here telling us that Guru Sahib "stole" the name and that we should change it.

Mr. Namesake Singh Tomar, for all we care, you can go and jump off the next skyscraper you find. We will NEVER change our name to ANYTHING else EVER. Its a Guru given gift and we will fight to death to sustain it.