Trapped

Guest trapped soul

Guest trapped soul

I don't know what's wrong with me, I've found myself in a position where I feel like im loosing it all..

I'm always very tired, I have lots of work to get out the way but just don't get a chance to get begin.

The main problem that I'm finding which is making me depressed is that I've lost my routine of doing simran for roughly an hour everyday, I've tired to begin again but I just can't keep up with it, I do my nitnem on time but even that's just rushed, I want to go back again do it properly but I just am too tired or is it just an excuse I don't know?

My neighbours have had a wedding so I've heard a lot of songs recently and now in my mind all im ever singing is useless songs, I cant get them out...

all this is making me really depressed and making me scared of myself and the future. I feel as if I've gone useless and that everything's going to go wrong..

please help me out this trap.....

Just adding to what singhbj singh has said, its great that you are doing ure Nitnaym and you're wanting to do more.

Changes always come in small baby steps. But first things first - Ardaas! Try to do a heart felt ardas after your Nitnaym asking Maharaaj for his blessings of HareeJas.

Along with Ardas, push on the practical side of things as well. e.g. look into time management, productivity etc i.e. making the most of your time - effectiveness and efficiency of what you do. Hopefully this will you save you time for Gurmat related activities.

What we eat, the people we associate with, things we watch, hear all have an impact.

Why be afraid of the future? Dhan Baba Nand Singh jee Maharaj and many other blessed souls say that anybody who never misses their Nitnaym has their arm grasped by SatGuroo.

Listen to lots of keertan as well

I don't know what's wrong with me, I've found myself in a position where I feel like im loosing it all..

I'm always very tired, I have lots of work to get out the way but just don't get a chance to get begin.

The main problem that I'm finding which is making me depressed is that I've lost my routine of doing simran for roughly an hour everyday, I've tired to begin again but I just can't keep up with it, I do my nitnem on time but even that's just rushed, I want to go back again do it properly but I just am too tired or is it just an excuse I don't know?

My neighbours have had a wedding so I've heard a lot of songs recently and now in my mind all im ever singing is useless songs, I cant get them out...

all this is making me really depressed and making me scared of myself and the future. I feel as if I've gone useless and that everything's going to go wrong..

please help me out this trap.....

Your life has become busy so u need some time management and relaxation time. Also get blood tests done. Some deficiencies cause fatigue symptoms and low mood.

You are singing those songs as like music therapy as the music is appealing to you more than the lyrics. Instead change the mode to kirtan and listen to a shabad that u like the music of then you will be singing that.

Take naps when you can to refresh yourself. And don't worry about how much simran you are doing, just do with love.

Please have youself checked via a blood test for Vitamin D. There has been a new study that has highlighted that asian people living in the west have been prone to vitamin D deficiency. It makes you weak, lethargic, low moods and you bones ache.