Help me with Gurseva Hub!!!

Simran9

I don't wanna bug the same person again and again so I'll ask everyone. tongue.gif

I got onto Gurseva Hub, and had success with dL'ing some files.

I wanna know is it possible to dL more than one file at a time? :wub: I saw that if I was getting multiplel files from one user, it dL'ed one at a time, the rest were in waiting.

thanx

• 2 weeks later...

thanx for the tips jio.

now i got another question.

lets say i'm on the hub via a skool PC. My dL doesn't finish, maybe user went offline or something. So I save what I have of the file to a folder on a disc. NExt time I'm on a different computer and I get on the hub to finish dL'ing the file. I direct the download directory thingy to my folder on the disc (or maybe I move the folder to the desktop). Anyway, will it complete the unfinished file on the desktop, or will I have to dL the file from the beginning?

juz want to know so i can save myself from confusion and head ache :wub:

thanx

jus right click on file then chose the 'download to' option n pick the folder were the partial file is and it shll continue, the folder will have 2 b on your comp not on a disc. in any other case just leave the non complete file in your default download folder and if user goes offline then comes back it will continue from wer it is, or from your download queue right click n 'serach for alternates' then it will search if other users have that same file n u can begin 2 download from them the remaining part (this only works if the other user has the file u want named the same as the one in your download queue and is same size, if its not the same name then jus choose 'download to' option, however this only works if the file size of both files are the same)

its kinda confusin uf youre new to it tongue.gif