About Gurbani ( Very Imp)

Off course other ways like jeevani,sakhiya really helps as well in fact they should be incorporated while we do practise so it keep us always motivated and inspired. Don't take different approaches in conflict with each other but rather different ways.

Reciting gurbani with full faith for various socio-economic and ultimately for our own mind cleansing and seeing power of chanting gurbani, seeing affects of it that's direct experience of individual it's more profound ,penetrating than jeevan sakhiya which one may or may not be drawn to naturally. As they say stories is other experience but direct interaction is our own inner experience.

Like for example if I am thrisy of water I cannot be fully satisfied or my thrist cannot be quenched with other experience of drinking water ..my thrist will be only quenched ultimately with my direct experience of drinking water myself.

Similarly gurbani is ocean water we are fish. Fish need water direct interaction for survival.

Here is another analogy for those mindset who only try to understand gurbani conceptually or in abstract form rather direct experience with gurbani.

Just like periodical chart of water ie h20 etc has no use for person dying for thrist just like like that conceptual understanding of gurbani has no use for fish in the ocean of gurbani..not that conceptual understanding is bad but its only initial step to have some rough understanding of essence ,2nd step to have practice it - bring it in your experience as fish drinking water on ocean or ultimately rather let alive gurbani shallow you just like how ocean in tsunami swept every thing in its path breaking away centuries old trees(one's samsaras/ones egoic mind conditioning).

Here is another analogy for those mindset who only try to understand gurbani conceptually or in abstract form rather direct experience with gurbani.

Just like periodical chart of water ie h20 etc has no use for person dying for thrist just like like that conceptual understanding of gurbani has no use for fish in the ocean of gurbani..not that conceptual understanding is bad but its only initial step to have some rough understanding of essence ,2nd step to have practice it - bring it in your experience as fish drinking water on ocean or ultimately rather let alive gurbani shallow you just like how ocean in tsunami swept every thing in its path breaking away centuries old trees(one's samsaras/ones egoic mind conditioning).

you are right buddy.

I must be wrong.sorry man if I hindered u.

Sri akaal sahai!

Off course other ways like jeevani,sakhiya really helps as well in fact they should be incorporated while we do practise so it keep us always motivated and inspired. Don't take different approaches in conflict with each other but rather different ways.

Reciting gurbani with full faith for various socio-economic and ultimately for our own mind cleansing and seeing power of chanting gurbani, seeing affects of it that's direct experience of individual it's more profound ,penetrating than jeevan sakhiya which one may or may not be drawn to naturally. As they say stories is other experience but direct interaction is our own inner experience.

Like for example if I am thrisy of water I cannot be fully satisfied or my thrist cannot be quenched with other experience of drinking water ..my thrist will be only quenched ultimately with my direct experience of drinking water myself.

Similarly gurbani is ocean water we are fish. Fish need water direct interaction for survival.

I knew that would be the answer.

Sri akaal sahai!