Why Depicting Sikh Gurus In Movies Is Wrong?

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't know why, but I think the reason is that we already have a Guru alive Guru Granth Sahib Ji! And Guru Khalsa Panth! It's just too controversial to make a movie with an actor of Guru Sahib.

Respect bro but check this thread + look how many Hindu Pakhandi supporter types think pix of our Guru's are cool

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70341-say-no-to-gurus-pictures/page-1

Brother we can try to educate them but i know they won't change their views this is a result of their ego. which is what our Gurus warned us about we can only do so much to push them in the right direction, but if they don't want to see the light we can do nothing. Never mind them we know the sikhi we follow is the same as all of the Gurus. They can pick and choose what they want to follow at the end of the day its going to hurt them we can only try to help. If you wan't to reap the benefits of sikhi and feel the same enlightenment that those before us felt you have to follow the full package not the bits you like.

I have actually given up on these types because as much as we explain to them they will always try to one up you, keep the real sikhi in your heart these reformers will never ever be able to shake our faith because we know and they probably do too that the Sikhi we follow is the Sikhi the Gurus preached and when we are married and have children instill these values in them in a young age you cannot always trust others to give them a genuine help. Only way we can make sure the authentic message is preserved.