Question After Taking Amrit

Guest answer

Guest answer

So I took amrit when I was very young like 12 13 so I retook at in my 20s now and I told the punj pyare about my bajjer kurhits I had done and they made me retake amrit but I forgot to tell them that I did not wear kirpan and kachera mistakes so do I have to go back and retake it again

So I took amrit when I was very young like 12 13 so I retook at in my 20s now and I told the punj pyare about my bajjer kurhits I had done and they made me retake amrit but I forgot to tell them that I did not wear kirpan and kachera mistakes so do I have to go back and retake it again

As long as you told them about all the bujjjar kurehits, u shud be fine. Rehit mistakes are minor just do japjisahib da path and ardaas.

Guest hogolk

As long as you told them about all the bujjjar kurehits, u shud be fine. Rehit mistakes are minor just do japjisahib da path and ardaas.

What if I forgot to tell them that I did the bajjer kurhits many times do I still go back or I am forgiven after retaking whole amrit Like maharaj gave me ?

What if I forgot to tell them that I did the bajjer kurhits many times do I still go back or I am forgiven after retaking whole amrit Like maharaj gave me ?

when you retake amrit again your fine. Committing the bujjar kurehit once is enough but doing it again and again would make punj pyare wonder if your up to live the Gursikh way of life, but they didn't need to know more than breaking it already. Keep steadfast.

Guest koi bolo

will I be forgive even tough I did not say that I made the mistakes over and over again plssssssssssss answer no one on this website wants to really answer