Animals Hunting In Front Of Your Eyes

Guest dunno

Guest Jacfsing2

If everything happens because of instincts, can't you say that Islam and Judaism was born from instinct?? lol I am just saying not everything is instinct..!

Oh come on, why are you talking science on this page?? Do you know science would also disapprove how the 5 pyar sahibs got jhatka'd and then their head was put back on?? Anything can happen. That is why I am saying, it is not wrong to save an animal from being eaten. The goal isn't to stop animals from eating animals from everywhere, the goal is not to tolerate it in front of our eyes since Sikhs come with daya.

There's no point arguing with him, he believes Guru Sahib lied when he asked for a head, he's a neo-atheist.

As long as I witness hatya on any animal, I will try my best to stop it..! I heard a story (in our religion), that Nihang Singhs would even save a COW from being devoured by a lion.

So that just shows, that helping beings isn't exclusive to humans only..!

Interfering with nature is simply wrong. Who are these Nihangs to remove the very food source that Lions subsist on, it's madness. You will learn from basic science that altering the food chain has massive ramifications at almost every stage. Interesting to note that Nihangs might save a cow, possibly as it's seen as sacred in India and they have been hinduised, but are willing to tie the legs of a goat, perhaps due to their distinct lack of vidhiya that they propound. What next are we going to convert carnivores into herbivores and kill them off...LOL

It isn't exclusive cows.. It applies to any animal you drink milk from such as camel/buffalo/goat/other bovines. You only drink milk from mothers.

I don't think cows are my mother, although I do think my mother is somewhat of a cow.

What if someone is lactose intolerant and has never tasted milk in their life? Can the cow still be called their mother in your opinion?

I don't think it was a myth.. Whatever, let the Sri Guru ji do jhatka if he wants to, because his hands give mukthi to whatever pasu he has jhatka'd! Our hands can't give mukthi to any animal in the same way. We are not the Sri Guru ji!!!

It's because the cow is our MOTHER. Nobody can just watch someone/something kill our mother like that..! If you are wondering why the cow is our mother, it is because Sikhs drink her milk! She literally pacifies us with her breast's elixir. About the goats, I heard that whatever ghosts are sacrificed in our dharm reincarnates as a nihang in the next life. If you don't have daya for pasus, how can you expect daya from Sri Vaheguru? Don't you see Sri Vaheguru in everyone? I'm fine with carnivores being carnivores, but they can't kill an animal if I'm present since I have daya for the hopeless.

Hindutva types believe the Cow is their mother, Sikhs certainly do not. It is more valuable due to the milk but it's not sacred and from what I gather even the Veds describe the feasting on cows by the nomadic pastoral Aryans. Indra and Agni both had a weakness for Bull and Cow meat. No where in any Sikh texts will you find reference to a cow as mother in the context that Hindus believe.

I would like the comment above except for the Hinduization of the second-half.

Point taken not all have been hinduised, just the Niddar's of this world. The mindset of many Sikhs living in close proximity to Hindus in Punjab and by proxy has no doubt changed as we witness on this very forum.

Guest Jacfsing2

What are you talking about?? If it is not sacred why are you drinking it? Milk is always sacred from no matter what pasu it comes from. I never once brought up the Vedas/Hindutva, why are you so obsessed with the Vedas etc??? No where in Sikhi will you also find it stating that the Cow(or any animal that gives us milk) ISN'T our mother too. 'Hindutva Hindutva' are you guys obsessed with that, that's all you think about!

If you don't think of the cow as your mother become vegan then! Why take stuff from her even if you pay if you can't even give her that much respect?

Where does it say that SATAN ISN'T our mother, or that Aurangzeb ISN'T our father? You have a very Hindu logic.

Guest Jacfsing2

As if believing Satan is our mother and Aurengzeb is our father is a Sikhi view lol.

Why not, Prehlad's dad was Harunkash. Just using your logic preet.

Guest Jacfsing2

My logic isn't flawed. You are just saying nonsense and applying that everywhere, you can't just apply something to everywhere like that. Can't believe you are comparing satan to a mother! He's a boy anyways. Seriously, it is not exclusive to hindutva to view animals as mothers if you drink their milk. Only their children drink their milk, and that means you if you take part in it.

I'm just using the same logic you are, plus what if I'm lactose intolerant? Does that mean I don't have a mother?