How Come?

Khalsa04

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i wonder the same thing a lot too. i think it wasnt known to the other countries wat was happening. and i think they didnt wanna interfere because to them it was just a country with the residents fighting amongst themselves.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Yeah Balwinder Singh is right, just because India is considered a 'democracy' no action was taken. In truth india is nothing but a facist regime - a new nazi germany !!! The huge media block out enforced by the government ensured that the truth never really came out about what really happened. Just one question in some pictures ive seen 'sikhs' and I use this term very lightly involved storming Darbar Sahib and fighting against the Khalsa Panth (in the form of Khalistan Commando Force and Khalistan Liberation Force) - what the Hell is wrong with these 'sikhs'???? What traitors we have in the Panth!!! :wub: :D :doh: :@

i used to think KLF and KCF were Sikh freedom fighter but when i saw their "mastermind" he was a mona "sardar" what the hell? Is this who are reppin Sikhs? these peopl kill innocents under the Name of Khalistan. Disgusting.

Hmmm... I wonder where you got that idea from. Let me educate you.

Shaheed Bhai Labh Singh Ji

Served as the leader of Khalistan Commando Force

Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma Ji: Served as the first Jathedar of Khalistan Liberation Force

Shaheed Bhai Gurjant Singh Budh Singh Wala :Served as second Jathedar of Khalistan Liberation Force

I'll also put their pictures if you still think that these heroes of the Khalsa Panth were mona 'sadar'.

post-2-1099259639.jpg