How Come?

Khalsa04

Balwinder Singh,

In a nutshell its because Sikhs dont have any political voice in the UN. The Indian PM is not for interests of Sikhs but the marjority so we can count him out as a Sikh. Plus Sikhs arent much concern to much of the world community, whereas arabs/muslims have vast numbers in UN and have on going conflict issues around the world.

But do not despair brothers and sisters the future is bright our day of justice will come and the promised land will see the nishan sahib's and flags of Sikh lands flying proudly high in the sky.

Best way to defeat our enemies is remaing in high spirits knowing Waheguru is with us and no matter how many times we are oppressed, taunted, tortured, or killed we grow stronger and will eventually over come our enemies like immortal lions. History will be witness to this!

Dont forget Shaheed Bhai Manvir Singh Chaheru of the khalistan commando force, was also one of the closest people with sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale.

I believe the UN has recognised khalistan as a nation fighting for its right to exist, i have seen an rticle and a picture of a UN event where there is a collection of flags from such nations and the nishaan sahib was also present.

But beyond that little has been done.

Forget it my friends, nobody is going to help us apart from ourselves.

And by the way, if people are waiting for all 20+ million sikhs to become khalsa and have chardi kala jeevans, then it may be a while yet! I guess satwant singh, beant singh and kehar singh should have waited too... and sukha and jinda.. they should have waited till we all become khalsa before taking up the fight for khalistan and fighting against injustice.

All we seem to be doing is wait... wait...wait... we need more people to get more proactive with fresh new ideas!!

Theres a brillaint sikhtoons cartoon

http://www.sikhtoons.com/1984SikhResponse.html

which shows much of our reaction at the moment.

Ak47,

I think your talking about UNPO (Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation) Not UN. Khalistan will not coming into existance until some major world nations recognize its existance and borders. Please view saintsoliders and my posts why Khalistan can't come into existance in the present moment of time. But that doesnt mean it will never happen. The future is what we make it, lay the foundations and it will grow. If all Sikhs become soldiers for Khalistan and India will definately fall but the power vacuum it will leave will be filled by either China or Pakistan or other peoples who might have same anti-Sikh agenda's. Nations are born through sacrifice yes but most don't last long to their true values if they are not formed with time and care.

I salute and give my full respects to the shaheeds who have laid down their lives fighting against our killers and mortal enemies. Their ultimate sacrifices won't be in vain.

I think your right with the unpo, has anyone actually got that image?

Personally the khalistan concept goes beyond borders and international recognition. Thats the last agenda on the list really. First would be to get those perpatrators who are still alive. Get them punished and clean up the house.

The fighters themselves went out firstly to get those evil elements within society. Unfortunetly their strategy was limited and not planned to work collectively. Given our current positions, we are unable to take to guerilla warfare up as an option, but the other options are still there. Need to sort out what is possible and then just do it.

Top of the list is to sort out those dushts in parliment, gill, brar etc etc

Also given current world politics and the trend for the future, it is unlikely that the world will ever accept any new nation which seeks to carve itself out of an existing country. Exception being palestine and at a long shot the tibetans.

All others will be labeled under terrorism and will be dealt with as such.

But we will still pervail, dnt need the british or the americans to tell me that im allowed to be free!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Firstly, as has been pointed out..India ia considered a democracy therefore it did not occur to the western nations they their use of force was arbitrary..

Secondly, there was a big media blackout..basically india did not let the truth about what was going on come out. Very few people realised that the Indian Army had just gone into the Amritsar Complex and attacked unarmed people

Thirdly, the BS properganda that was finally fed to the media was trying to suggest that the indian govt was basically retaliating against terrorists. I.e. people like the Taliban, therefore it was assumed by organisations like the UN that the force used by the Indian army was justified.

Although there are some people in the western world that are now aware of the arbitrary violence that was used we still need to educate many people on the truth about 1984..

basically, it comes down to the fact that the UN were not aware about the truth of what was going on..had they known and would they have helped the sikhs is a question we will never know the answer to.

bhul chuk maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

How come whenever there troubles in islamic/arabic countries the UN and other countries go and help but in 84 no one went to help and intil today no one has helped. I dont understand this, maybe its cos im naive but plz explain.

That's a good question!

Back in 1980's I don't think the United Nations was an influential international entity as it is today. Also as someone mentioned in this thread the Indian government's battle against Sikhs was portrayed to the public as a fight against terrorism and maintaining national security for the country. 1984 was not up to par with other events, such as Slobadan Milosevic's ethnic cleansing of minorities and Saddam's quest to eliminate the Kurdish people in Northern Iraq, so I guess the international community didn't bother caring at all, it was India's 'internal' problem. In the 1991 Gulf War President Bush set out to free the Kuwaiti people from Saddam's occupation, and actually expressed support for the Kurds in the North. But when Saddam was defeated in Kuwait and the Kurds started their rebellion, Saddam quelled them in the north through use of chemical and biological weapons. Bush did not go in to help the Kurds, it was an internal problem.

I think the international community could have taken action. Nowadays when there's genocide and such the UN im

poses sanctions. Millions of people are dying in war-torn Africa (Amnesty reported 40,000 rapes last year), but not much is being done there because developed countries have no interests in that area. They could care less.