Sign in to follow this  
hsingh8963

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib - Baba Farid Ji

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• You're overlooking an important factor in the psychological makeup of certain white people. They've been conditioned to develop a disdain for their own culture and traditions, so in an attempt to right this wrong and purposefully aggrieve those of their own race, these whites will latch onto the very thing they feel is the underdog or the "victim", i.e. those poor, put-upon Muslims who need solidarity, lol. Yeah, some whites are genuinely clueless to this extent. Their dil may be saaf to a certain degree, but they are misguided, and have no qualms about cutting off their nose to spite their face. It's this brand of stupidity and dangerous thinking that is leading me to question my place in this society. I can see where it's heading, and it's not good for the rest of us.
    • Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      Love the way that not a single person here even attempts to understand and find solutions to the modus operandi of the Christians in Punjab but, when a Christian actually shows up on this forum, fawns over them and suddenly forgets all criticisms of Christianity. You're all big bahadurs now.....now that the Christian ain't here.....but the lack of brains is why Christianity has become BIG and is growing BIGGER daily at an astonishing rate in Punjab. Many that become Christians in Punjab have good excuses for lacking critical thinking skills. What's yours ?
    • Guest Mahapurakh123
      Baba Jaswant Singh ji , Gurdwara Nanaksar, Ludhiana
    • Hanji bai ji, viah hogya apna and hanji its Male 😂
    • Bai ji raat nun soun to pehla roz ek horror movie dekhya karo for 40 days 😁

Important Information

Terms of Use