Time To Choose

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2

So as long as a politician is Amritdhari like Badal then his stance on (as Jagsaw said) closing down libraries, cutting expenditure on health and education, corporal punishment, exterminating the poor, spending billions on wars in Iraq, gassing Jews is of no consequence to you?

As far as I'm concerned, Badal has since stopped being an Amritdhari, (does anyone know what Amrit means by itself). Amrit-Immortal. Badal is what you should call a patit for betraying the Satguru in 1984 through betraying Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and betraying the Satguru in the form of betraying humanity. (People still falsely believe that Amrit can't be betrayed I'm afraid).

Guest Jacfsing2

He cut his hair and shaves his face?

If that was it, he'd be a Sehajdhari. A Patit is someone who betrays the Panth somehow. Either by committing the Bhujer Kurehits or doing something against the light of Nanak: Guru Sahib himself, (Nakli Nirankharis are considered worse than Patits despite they keep Kesh).

If that was it, he'd be a Sehajdhari. A Patit is someone who betrays the Panth somehow. Either by committing the Bhujer Kurehits or doing something against the light of Nanak: Guru Sahib himself, (Nakli Nirankharis are considered worse than Patits despite they keep Kesh).

I see. I've always heard others say a patit was someone who cut their hair and shaved, whilst a sehajdhari was a kesh and beard-keeping Sikh who hadn't yet taken Amrit.